Trial Accounts: Retirement of SAP Intelligent RPA end of January 2023 and the move forward
As you know we introduced SAP Build Process Automation in February last year as the successor product for SAP Intelligent RPA. As of today it was still possible to use SAP Intelligent RPA in the Trial offering.
The availability of SAP Intelligent RPA in Trial is now limited until January 31st, 2023.
What is now the way forward for you? You have two opportunities to be still active in the automation space with SAP solutions:
- Move to SAP Build Process Automation Free Tier in a CPEA/PAYG account.
- Create a free tier account for your personal or company use. Important to know: there is no need for a credit card for existing customers to create a PAYG account.
- Activate the free tier service in the new account or an existing CPEA/PAYG account.
- Move your SAP Intelligent RPA projects to SAP Build Process Automation.
- Move to the free trial of SAP Build Process Automation if alternative one is not available for you.
There is one limitation using SAP Build Process Automation with a project created in SAP Intelligent RPA: You cannot export and import projects based on Desktop Studio artifacts as the Desktop Studio is not available in SAP Build Process Automation.
For more information on SAP Build Process Automation, please refer to the following resources: