How to prepare for a successful launch and adoption of SAP Signavio Process Insights?
Have you just received an entitlement to run SAP Signavio Process Insights and you don’t know how to start? We can help you with the third upcoming workshops run by SAP Signavio and SAP Enterprise Support teams. Simply register below.
The purpose of this workshop is to help IT users/Admins to connect SAP Signavio Process Insights to SAP system, collect relevant data for quick process insights and get familiar with the app usage and administration.
- February 6th and 9th 2023 (two days’ workshop)
- 10am – 12pm CET (APJ/EMEA)
- 11am-1pm EST / 5pm – 7pm CET (NA/LA)
- Creation of SAP Signavio Process Insight Q-tenant and Productive tenant and technical connection of customer Q-system and Productive system
- Understanding of the application configuration and usage
- Participants commit to actively participate in the entire workshop (two days)
- Participant organization is entitled to use SAP Signavio Process Insights (i.e., with the business process transformation starter pack for RISE with SAP or with the product subscription)
- Process Office Project Lead
- IT/Basis Administrator
How to register:
- Register above for the two days’ workshop by choosing your preferred time zone.
- Reserve your place in advance for this workshop as spaces are limited.
- Check and ensure you have access to the SAP Learning Hub. If not, view the link: SAP Enterprise Support Academy.
- Please register on the waitlist, we will invite you for the workshop.
=> Register above by clicking on the “Register Now” button in the picture
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the workshop.
As both Business and IT are key in this initiative, there will also be hosted workshops for Business. Invitation will follow.