SAP Build Low-code/No-code Applications and Automations – SAP Certification
Do you also want to be a Citizen Developer? If yes, This blog post is for you which will provide you with all the required information and links to the appropriate asset.
In recent past I successfully completed the SAP Certification for SAP Build Low-code/No-code Applications and Automations and realized how important and worthwhile decision it was.
In this blog post I am sharing my approach and perspective on how to prepare for this certification exam and make the best out of it.
Before we go into the specifics of certification, let’s familiarize ourselves with SAP Build.
SAP Build: It is the evolution of SAP’s low-code/no-code portfolio that started with Build.me a few years ago and progressed with SAP AppGyver, unveiled in 2021. The new offering brings previously disconnected products into a unified and upgraded development environment. It comprises three solutions: SAP Build Process Automation; SAP Build Apps (the next version of SAP AppGyver with powerful new capabilities); and SAP Build Work Zone.
The Launch/Announcement of SAP Build: https://news.sap.com/2022/11/sap-build-at-sap-teched-power-to-the-people/
For more info: Refer to help page here (SAP Build Help)
SAP Certification ID & Ref. URL: C_LCNC_02 (https://learning.sap.com/certification/sap-certified-citizen-developer-associate-sap-build-low-code-no-code-applications-and-automations )
Before getting started with the content, knowing the topic areas and their weightage is a must.
|Business Process Automation||36%|
The best and SAP’s suggested asset for learning SAP Build LCNC is the following Learning Journey:
This Learning Journey has 6 Units, and each unit has various sub-units/lessons. I would recommend you follow this learning journey step-by-step and in detail. This has everything in it.
- The first unit provides an overview of the subject. Make sure you follow the Unit 1 -> Lesson 4 and perform the prerequisite setup for further learning and hands-on.
- Unit 2 covers the overview, deep-dive and hands-on videos on SAP Build Process Automation. This unit will help you understand the motive, nature and application of this BTP solution in detail.
- Unit 3 and Unit 4 explains the SAP Build Apps (formerly AppGyver) in a detailed manner. Anyone having no technical background can easily learn SAP Build Apps and create an application by just following these units.
- Unit 5 takes you through the SAP Build Work Zone features and functionalities and explain its capabilities and benefits.
- The last unit concludes the learning journey and leads you to the SAP Certification.
As per my experience, getting your hands on the SAP Build solutions and trying to build the apps and automations will really enhance this learning and make you even more fit for getting certified.
Note: Make sure you take the self-assessment quiz provided at the end of each unit in the learning journey.
Must try tutorials:
You could also find out on how to build apps, automations, and sites without professional coding skills to easily digitalize your daily work by exploring SAP’s free learning content on SAP Build. It is designed for business users who want to rapidly develop software using little or no code at all, working only with visual programming tools and drag-and-drop components.
Check out even more role-based learning resources and opportunities to get certified in one place on SAP Learning site.
With these done, you are ready to go for the SAP Build LCNC certification exam.
If you recently took the certification exam, please share your thoughts and how you prepared with me in the comments box below.