Cloud Integration with Slack
This blog post shows the set up configurations of Slack adapter in Cloud Integration.
Configuration at Slack:
- Create an app at https://api.slack.com
- In ‘Permissions’, add ‘Bot Token Scope’ as ‘chat:write’.
- Click on ‘Install to Workspace’ and then allow. This will generate ‘Bot User OAuth Token’.
- Add the app into the slack channel.
Configuration at CPI:
Design I-Flow as below.
- Use Content modifier to set template for message.
- Use Content modifier to create a property with value as message body.
- Configure slack receiver adapter as below.
As per the above configuration, the iflow will end with error event and that will be handled in exception subprocess. The slack notification will contain the alert message with MPL ID and error reason, as shown below.