SAP Note 3251797 – Only Destinations with one of the following proxy types are currently supported: Internet – S/4 HANA On Premise
In case of S/4 HANA On premise where connection is secured using VPN, this error generally occurs while running the bot.
As per the SAP Note 3251797 – Internet Proxy Type does not automatically mean that the invocation goes through the public internet before reaching its target
**All the images are captured from SAP Trail Account for BTP Cockpit and SAP Process Automation**
Follow the below steps.
- Make sure your backend S/4 HANA On Premise is configured in Cloud Connector using internal host and is reachable.
- Set the proxy type as Internet in BTP Destination, don’t worry if Check Connection is not working.
- Set the Technical User and Password which can access backend S/4 HANA On Premise system in the BTP Destination.
- Maintain the Relevant proxy settings or VPN connectivity under the operating environment of Agent. Enter the same Technical User and Password used in BTP Destination under Configure proxy authentication(advanced).
- Finally restart your agent.
Please share and provide your feedback in the comments.