Recording available: SAP Community Call featuring SAP Integration Experience Feedback: Hands-on influencing opportunities for you!
in case you missed the livestream on December 15th:
The recording of the SAP Community Call featuring SAP Integration Experience Feedback: Hands-on influencing opportunities for you! is available on YouTube.
In the call we focused on how we create a win/win situation by teaming up with our customers and partners via our SAP Integration Experience Feedback approach to improve the customer readiness of the Intelligent Enterprise Business Processes and Suite Qualities.
We also shared what we heard in previous projects about what motivates our customers/partners most to get involved:
- Receive first-hand information on SAPs latest Intelligent Enterprise (IE) scenarios and roadmaps
- Get hands-on system experience to re-use the knowledge to shape your own company’s strategy
- Actively participate during pre-defined and with you aligned timeline
- Remotely access an exclusive SAP internal cloud or hybrid integration landscape
- Get guidance and support by SAPs technical and business experts for project scope
- Discuss your feedback on integration topics directly with SAPs development colleagues to directly influence SAP’s integration strategy
Are you interested to learn more about getting involved? In the recording on YouTube you will also learn about the engagement model (step-by-step approach) of this influencing opportunity.
We’d love to get you onboarded!