Explore the New SAP Service Cloud for Utilities – with guided tours
You might already have looked at the SAP S/4HANA Utilities Trial (LINK to SAP S/4HANA Utilities Trial). Now we are offering an additional trial for SAP Service Cloud for Utilities, where we integrate SAP Service Cloud for Utilities with your SAP S/4HANA Utilities Trial.
SAP Service Cloud for Utilities is our strategic offering for utility call center processes. We have developed a strong support for the utility industry and are excited that we are now able to offer this opportunity for hands on experience.
There are no license costs associated to this offer and the system will be available for 30 days, similar to the SAP S/4HANA Utilities trial.
This trial provides you the opportunity to:
- Get hands-on experience in a live and fully integrated environment
- Experience the SAP Service Cloud for Utilities modern interface
- Try out guided tours
- The Guided Move-in for agents
- Payment Processing for agents
- Discover other utility specific processes on your own
Before running any processes, it is always good to have a complete set of master data and transactional data. In this trial, we have included 2 transactions to simplify the creation of master data, and by that give you a great starting point to try out the solution.
In addition to the guided tours, other processes you can try out:
- Service Ticket Processing
- Creation of SAP S/4HANA Service Orders (CS) or SAP S/4HANA Service Notifications
- Perform bill corrections
How do I get access to the SAP Service Cloud for Utilities Trial?
- Get in contact with your account team to request the SAP Service Cloud trial
- Sign-up for SAP S/4HANA Utilities Trial (LINK to SAP S/4HANA Utilities Trial)
There is no online registration available for the SAP Service Cloud Trial at this point. We ask you to get in contact with your Account Team and request your SAP Service Cloud trial.
When the 2 steps above are complete, you will be contacted by SAP to arrange for SAP to setup the connectivity between SAP S/4HANA Utilities and SAP Service Cloud for Utilities. After this setup, the system is ready for you to start working on.
If you are a partner, then we ask you to get in contact with your partner manager to discuss how to get access to the SAP Service Cloud trial.
The above should have given you an idea of:
- what is included in the trial offering
- how to request the trial.
We hope you will take this opportunity to experience SAP Service Cloud for Utilities.
Sounds exciting!! Thanks for update!!
Looking forward to have hands on experience on this and explore the UI and integration scenarios.