SAP Analytics Cloud release for Q4 2022 Roundup
As 2022 comes to a close we take a look back at the feature enhancement for SAP Analytics Cloud for QRC4 2022 and roundup all of the content, blogs and videos for the quarter.
We started by giving you a Sneak Peak of the top and most requested new features in this release. These included:
- Updates to Workspaces
- Predictive planning – understanding the impact of cycles on the predictions
- Value driver tree – auto generation of, and drill into, subtrees
- Multi Actions – RESTful API step type
- Support for a new cell-based custom formula in Microsoft Excel – SAP.GETDATA
We expanded this in our What’s New Video where we gave a first glimpse of these features, including short demos and an overview of the business benefits.
This was followed by our in-depth video delving in to all the new innovations for Q4 2022:
Expert Blogs on key topics:
As we got closer to our release date we delved a little deeper in to all of the new features to expect in SAP Analytics cloud in Q4 2022 in this great Product Update Blog by Megan Hoy and also some great blogs from our experts:
Both Multi Actions and the introduction of the Open Export Data API were big topics in 2022 and our experts have been going through some good examples of how this works:
- Integrate remote application via API step of Multi Actions by Sarau Shen
- Integrate External Applications Using Multi Actions in SAP Analytics Cloud by Edward Zhang
- Using SAP Analytics Cloud API Data Export Service from SAP S/4 HANA by Pierre Emmanuel POUMELLEC
Workspaces continues to be a popular topic with our customers and in Q4 2022 we added several new enhancements which featured in our Top 5 features for this quarter outlined in this blog by Mona Walia
We also had a number of enhancements to how we manage content and packages outlined in these great blogs by Ashok Kumar KN
- Download/Upload of Content Network package to physical file (dot Package)
- Transport of Private content into predefined public folder in Destination tenant
We were delighted that so many of our new features in this release were inspired by our customers through the Customer Influence portal. In Q4 we had 24 requests delivered and you can find more details in our blog and I hope this continues you to add requests and vote for the features you want to see.
Want to experience new and existing features for yourself? Take the leap and start your journey towards making data-driven decisions with confidence by signing up for a 90-day free trial, today.