Enterprise Search – New Features available in 2208 Cloud Edition
In 2208 Cloud Edition , the Key Users can create their own CDS based Search Models.
- How does the customer create own CDS based Search Models?
The Customer can use the ‘Manage Search Models’ App to create own Search models.
- How can the user access the App?
The customer will need to have be assigned the business Catalog ‘SAP_CORE_BC_EXT_ESH’ – to access the app.
- On what can the customer create his own search models?
- The customer can create search models on any custom CDS views.
- What are the steps that a customer can perform to build own search models?
The customer can perform the given steps.
- Search for a custom CDS view.
- Select the search relevant fields.
- Marking search attributes as resquest, response, facets etc.
- Maintain semantic objects and navigation parameters.
- Saving and Activating the Search models.
- The created search model can also be deleted.
In addition , these feature are already available.
- Making look and feel extensions to SAP delivered Search models.
- Adding Custom fields to SAP delivered Search models.
- How are the changes transported?
The changes are transported using the standard software export (from Q system) and Software Import(into P system).
The changes will be made in the Q client using the ‘Manage Search models’ , and are then imported into the Production system.
In case of issues , please raise a customer ticket on CA-GTF-HSB