Using Dual control for Bank Account Management
In this blog we will discuss about the configuratoin and steps for using Dual Control Method for Bank Account Management.
In my example I am usine SAP S/4HANA Cloud internal system for testing.
We will demonstrate the Dual control method to add a new Payment Approver to the Bank Account in Full Cash Scope.
- Configuration for Dual control is maintained in the Bank Account Control Mode.
- Login with BPC_EXPERT role.
- Go to SSCUI Basic Settings (ID 101025). SSCUI Path : Applicaiton area = Finance ; Sub-applicaiton area = Cash and liquidity management ; General Settings.
- Press configure to maintain the settings.
- Next, Go to SSCUI Define Settings for Bank Account Master Data(SSCUI ID 102336). SSCUI Path : Applicaiton area = Finance ; Sub-applicaiton area = Cash and liquidity management ; Bank Accout Management
- Press on configure button.
- When you make changes to the bank account master data, only fields that are defined as sensitive fields can trigger the dual control process.
- On the Sensitive Fields for Modification Process screen, specify the fields that trigger a dual-control process when modified.
- Next, login with business role Cash_Manager.
- Save and Submit for Activation.
- Next, login with business role Cash_Specialist.
- Click on the notification to navigate to the bank account in the App Manage Bank Accounts.
- Select your revision to cnform so that the Review and Confirm button will get highlighted on pop-up box. Press Review and Confirm.
- Finally, to save the changes Press on the button Confirm.
- Now, you can view Account history to see the changes.
- Only fields that are defined as sensitive fields can trigger the dual control process.
- Write authorization is required for the Business catlaog ‘SAP_FIN_BC_CM_BAM_BASIC_PC’ to make and confirm changes. Please, refere the Implementation information for the App Manage Bank Accounts in fiori app library
- You can also use App Maintain Payment Approver for Multiple Bank Accounts for maintian payment approvers.
- Business catlaog for the approval is mention in the help.sap document
Situation Template: Bank Account Revisions to Be Activated
where following information is given.Responsibility Rules: Add the default rule Authorized User for Activating Revision.
Users who have roles that contain the writing authorizations of the business catolog SAP_CMD_BC_BP_DISP_PC (Master Data – Business Partner Display)
and SAP_FIN_BC_CM_BAM_BASIC_PC (Cash Management – Bank Accounts Management Basic) can receive the notifications and activate bank account revisions.