Turn customer complaints into opportunities
Are you interested in converting customer complaints to opportunities? Would you like to learn how do we effectively address and handle complaints in an end-to-end manner? Enter SAP Complaint Handling 2211 version which covers the customer complaints story.
SAP Complaint Handling helps companies manage complaints holistically. It orchestrates end-to-end complaint processes, leading to improved process efficiency and increased customer satisfaction by providing a transparent view of complaints and its follow-up activities.
How can SAP Complaint Handling help you change the game?
Today, companies are often integrating complaints processes in a non-standardized way with complex custom enhancements in an on-premise environment. At the same time, supply chain networks are growing, and there is an increased need for a holistic view on complaint management that allows interactions between customers and suppliers. Now, SAP customers can effectively manage complaints and gain a holistic view on the technical and commercial aspects, on return logistics, and on the financial settlement.
2211 Customer Complaints – Release Overview
For the release of 2111, SAP Complaint Handling was launched as an Industry Cloud solution with end-to-end capabilities of complaints against suppliers. Now, with 2211, we enrich the SAP Complaint Handling solution with the process of Customer Complaints.
Business Process of Customer Complaints
Customer Complaints process can be used to manage complaints for ordered items and trigger the required follow-up activities. Customer Complaints provides a standardized and holistic way of managing customer complaints with out-of-box integrations with all relevant business processes of complaint. Some of the key capabilities of this solution are:
- Create a customer complaint with reference or without reference document.
- Create individual complaint
- Create multi-item complaint
- Search an existing customer complaint
- View and edit an existing customer complaint
- Perform header actions, such as Approve, Reject, or Send for Rework
- Perform follow-up actions, such as create customer return
- Full transparency on customer complaints
- Dealer access via portal app
- Out-of-the box integration to S/4 HANA
- 1-5% Reduction in complaints and returns cost by improving complaint management through automation and integration
- 15-40% Improvement in customer satisfaction by simplifying the complaint and return process and managing associated costs
- 30-80% Reduction in time to process complaints by improving process efficiency for complaint settlement
- Logon to the Complaint App as an external party (e.g. dealer, wholesaler, etc.) and raise a complaint
- Manage multi-item complaints
You can now orchestrate and manage end-to-end complaint process, cross-module process integration and flexible process design, all in one place with SAP Customer Complaints.
Hope you benefit with this first blog post series on Customer Complaints. In the following blog post series, we will provide more details of the solution. Stay tuned!