SAP Build Process Automation Product Enhancements December 2022
With the SAP Build Process Automation December release, this blog post will highlight some of the new release features available for you. You’ll discover about the new SAP Build Process Automation Design Studio updates including applicability of Phases, all match hot policy in Decisions, new browser extension, search capability when designing automations, Recorder improvements with re-recording capabilities, broadcast automation jobs and many more functionalities.
This article will also cover the new updates in Desktop Agent 3 and SDK packages including Mircosoft Office 365 Cloud SDK, Google Workspace SDK, proxy support for automations on Google and many other features.
1. Cloud Components
In our SAP Cloud Components, you can easily build processes with a low-code/no-code approach. To further enhance this capabilities, we’ve done the following…
For information on how to configure the conditions, see Configure Phases.
For information about how to model a decision table with the All Match hit policy, see:
For more information, see: Installing the Desktop Agent 2 to run Automations.
2. Desktop Agent
We have also further enhanced the Desktop Agent. The new features are listed here.
For more information, see: Enable Batch Installation.
3. Automation SDK Packages
We have also further enhanced the SDK Packages. The new features are listed here.
In our Public Store page, you can easily find published packages and acquire them on your landscapes. To ensure better accessibility and easily find content in our Store, we’ve done the following…
Google published last year their plans to publish Manifest V3 to replace the Manifest V2 to enhance the security of web applications and the Chrome browser. Check the blog here for more information.
In this blog, you learned about:
- Applicability of Phases
- All match hit policy in Decisions
- New Browser Extension
- Recorder improvements with re-recording capabilities
- Application capture productivity improvements
- Input/ Output mapping user guidance
- Broadcast Automation jobs
- Search inside Action in Automations
- Agent 3 usability improvements
- Batch installation of Agent 3
- New activities in Microsoft Office 365 SDK
- New activities in Google Workspace SDK
- Microsoft Edge compatibity mode support
- Proxy support on Automations on Google
- New bots available in Store
Please note that this blog contains upcoming features for both SAP Intelligent RPA as well. It is important to note that the release dates for SAP Intelligent RPA and SAP Build Process Automation may differ.
To learn more about other SAP Build Process Automation enhancements, please refer to the What’s New for SAP Build Process Automation | SAP Help Portal
For more information on SAP Build Process Automation, please refer to the following sources:
- Exchange knowledge: SAP Community | Q&A | Blogs
- Explore: SAP Product Page | Product Demo
- Learn more: SAP Help Portal | SAP Learning Journey
- Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube