Could not find or load a 64bit jvm.dll version 7 or higher. Please make sure that a 64bit JDK 1.7 or 1.8 has been properly installed
SAP keep releasing newer versions for SAP ANALYTICS CLOUD KIT. It is always good to upgrade it to the latest package. While upgrading using Power shell script it to the latest version we faced the below error.
OS – Microsoft Windows Server 2016 Datacenter
Windows 64 Bit OS
SAP Analytics Cloud Version :
Old kit: SACKIT331
New kit: SACKIT351
- Go back to the older working kit through the power shell script installation.
- Restart the Windows Server
- Go to the Installation Directory and rename the SAP folder as SAP_OLD
- Install newer version SAP Analytics Cloud Kit. Will get the same error.
- Replace sapjvm_ folder with the old kit sapjvm_ folder
- Use default installation steps in Power Shell script again
- Apache Tomcat and SAC Cloud Connector will get back to working
For more such content, kindly follow me and for other SAP Analytics Cloud related topics, follow the below links.
SAP Analytics Cloud environment Topic page (here)
Please feel free to drop your feedback or comments if any.
Thank you for sharing the information with us.
I encountered the same issue in my environment. After going through different blogs and SAP Notes, I found out that this particular issue happens due to missing prerequisite Microsoft Visual C++ version on the Windows server. The newer version of JVM that comes along in the cloud kit requires higher version of Microsoft Visual C++ which doesn't get installed itself with setup.ps1 and therefore this issue occurs. Please refer SAP Note 2911057. So, in short you will have to manually install the latest version of Microsoft Visual C++ from https://learn.microsoft.com/en-US/cpp/windows/latest-supported-vc-redist?view=msvc-160 (this link included in the SAP Note) using the below windows command before starting the SCC patching using the cloud kit.
vc_redist.x64.exe /install /passive /norestart
I'm hoping this information will resolve your JVM issue.