Continuous Influence for SAP Commerce Cloud
The SAP Commerce Cloud product team are inviting customers to share their feedback and ideas to enhance our solution. Through SAP Continuous Influence you can submit your improvement requests, vote on other ideas posted by peers and get regular notifications about the statuses of requests.
The product team regularly evaluates the ideas and considers them for roadmap planning. Votes help to prioritise ideas along with other important selection criteria such as:
- DESIRABILITY: How many customers voted for this? How many customers will benefit from it?
- VIABILITY: Is this Improvement Request globally relevant? Is this in alignment with SAP’s strategy for the product?
- FEASIBILITY: Is the development effort realistic? Is this request achievable within the product’s architecture?
Continuous Influence for SAP Commerce Cloud is accessible to all SAP Commerce Cloud customers. Follow the steps below to get access and start sharing your enhancement ideas:
- Go to SAP Customer Influence home page
- Navigate to the list of SAP Commerce Cloud Continuous Influence Sessions and register to be able to submit improvement requests.
- Approval of registration is typically done in <1 business day
- Follow the session to get notified of new Improvement Requests and blogs
- Search, vote and comment on Improvement Requests posted by peer customers
- Submit new Improvement Requests
You can also check out the videos below, if you wish to learn more about SAP Continuous Influence and how to submit and manage improvement requests:
- How to get started and navigate on the Customer Influence Site
- How to set up your areas of interest, receive notifications or follow a project
- How to submit an improvement request
- How to vote, comment, or follow an improvement request
We look forward to hearing from you!
Please see the results of completed SAP Commerce Cloud Review Cycles below: