Release Announcement: SAP Customer Data Cloud Implementation Training, Certification, and Stay Current
On behalf of the SAP CRM & CX Product Learning CoE team, I am pleased to announce the official release of the updated SAP Customer Data Cloud Implementation Training, associated certification, and stay current:
- C4H620 – SAP Customer Data Cloud Implementation Training
- C_C4H620_24 – SAP Certified Development Associate – SAP Customer Data Cloud
- SAP Customer Data Cloud Stay Current
- Software developers (frontend and backend)
- Technical consultants
- Functional consultants
- Solution architects
This course illustrates the main functionalities and concepts of SAP Customer Data Cloud. It is designed to provide an in-depth understanding about the implementation of the key business scenarios of the SAP Customer Data Cloud solution. Multiple hands-on exercises are used to facilitate the configuration options in SAP Customer Data Cloud and development using Customer Data Cloud APIs and SDKs. Hands-on activity includes customizing Data Schema, implementing Customer Identity using screen-sets and web SDK, implementing Customer Consent, working with Customer Data Cloud API and implementing single sign on.
This course will prepare you to:
- Understand the underlying technical concepts in SAP Customer Data Cloud
- Perform configurations using the “SAP Customer Data Cloud Console”
- Integrate SAP Customer Data Cloud in your web and mobile applications
- Leverage Identity Exchange tools
- Use the best practices to implement SAP Customer Data Cloud effectively in projects
|Bookings: Visit the training shop to read the full description of both the course and certification and book your training.|
|Enablement Videos: New SAP Customer Data Cloud videos are regularly added on microlearning.opensap.com|
|Learning Journey: Check for other learning offerings to complete your SAP Customer Data Cloud learning journey|
If you any questions related to SAP Customer Data Cloud, check here for questions asked by other community members or to ask new question.
If you have any feedback or suggestions, please feel free to add a comment.