SAP ALM API & Integration: Extension of SAP Cloud ALM with SAP Build (Part 1)
In this series of blog we will focus on integrating the SAP Cloud ALM API with a SAP Build application to demonstrate how to extend SAP Cloud ALM with custom functionality.
The content of this blog has been moved into a SAP Tutorial.
This tutorial. describes how to setup your SAP Build environment and the connectivity to your SAP Cloud ALM tenant:
- SAP Build Apps environment setup
- Connect your SAP Build tenant to your SAP Cloud ALM tenant.
- Create Data Entity based on SAP Cloud ALM REST resources,
SAP Cloud ALM API
SAP Cloud ALM APIs make it simple to extend SAP Cloud ALM functionality to deliver new features, services and applications for your SAP application lifecycle.
SAP Build is a unified low-code solution portfolio that empowers anyone of any the skill level to automate processes and tasks with drag-and-drop simplicity.
SAP Build brings together:
- SAP Build Apps (formerly SAP AppGyver),
- SAP Build Process Automation (formerly SAP Process Automation), and
- SAP Build Work Zone (formerly SAP Work Zone and SAP Launchpad service)
into a unified development experience with new innovations to rapidly build apps, automate processes, and create business sites.
SAP Build Apps
- Build user interfaces easily: Compose enterprise-grade custom apps with drag-and-drop ease.
- Create data models and business logic visually: Build cloud services without code .
- Integrate seamlessly: Connect to SAP and non-SAP solutions securely with pre-built components, connectors, and integrations.