The Learning Journey for SAP on IBM Db2 for Linux, UNIX, and Windows is Here
- You are new to Db2 administration?
- Or maybe you are already familiar with successfully running Db2, but want to refresh your knowledge or learn about new features and functions?
- You prefer watching crisp video clips instead of reading through tons of pages of documentation?
Then the SAP on Db2 development team has something in stock for you:
A self-paced, free e-learning.
I am a member of the joint SAP on Db2 LUW development team. For many years now, I am involved in the development of training material for Db2 as database for SAP NetWeaver based products.
When our team decided to revive the training courses for SAP on Db2 LUW, we wanted them to be accessible to everyone, anytime. The idea for the SAP on IBM Db2 for Linux, UNIX, and Windows learning journey was born.
We compiled hours of brand-new video tutorials for you, based on completely enhanced material, updated for IBM Db2 11.5.
Although the learning journey focuses on the administration of IBM Db2 for SAP systems, most parts are probably worth a visit for non-SAP customers, too.
What’s inside the learning journey?
- Well structured, up-to-date content. You can either go step-by-step or cherry-pick content that is of special interest to you.
- Video tutorials, powered by IBM Watson Text to Speech technology
- Links to additional material, like important SAP Notes, blogposts, and comprehensive documentation
For now, the learning journey starts with the basics and covers the following important areas:
But stay tuned, there’s more to come.
Join our community page to stay up-to-date and feel free to share your comments or suggestions here in the blog or use the feedback functionality of our learning journey.
Are you ready to start your journey?
Then let’s go:
Happy and successful learning.