Key links from SAP Activate Product Update Series
Yesterday morning US time Lisa Kouch , Daniel Ciecko , Jagmohan Singh Chawla , Anurag Nayak, and Ravikanth Malipeddu delivered session about SAP Activate, Test Automation Tool, and SAP Cloud ALM as part of the SAP S/4HANA Cloud, Public Edition: Product Update Series for H2 2022.
If you are interested in more Product Update Series sessions that are running until December 7th, you can register here – https://url.sap/s30l7t.
The purpose of this blog post is to share with you the links and resources that were posted in the chat during the session. Large number of participants asked for the extract and posting on SAP Activate community is the fastest way to share this info with you while the recording and slide deck is being prepared for sharing.
Transcript of the links shared during the session in the Chat window:
- You can find the content that Lisa and Dan are covering in SAP Activate Roadmap Viewer – https://go.support.sap.com/roadmapviewer/#
- SAP Cloud ALM related tasks can be found with this filter in 3SL roadmap – https://go.support.sap.com/roadmapviewer/#/group//roadmapContentPage/82b2db84548d41209cda972f0fac428b:p5
- And the 2SL roadmap – https://go.support.sap.com/roadmapviewer/#/group//roadmapContentPage/IMPS4HANACLDENMGMT:p1
- SAP for ME – Your New Digital Companion for SAP S/4HANA Cloud landscape provisioning – https://blogs.sap.com/2022/10/31/sap-for-me-your-new-digital-companion-for-sap-s-4hana-cloud-landscape-provisioning/
- Access XM Transformation tasks in 3SL roadmap https://go.support.sap.com/roadmapviewer/#/group//roadmapContentPage/82b2db84548d41209cda972f0fac428b:t9and 2SL roadmap https://go.support.sap.com/roadmapviewer/#/group//roadmapContentPage/IMPS4HANACLDENMGMT:t20
- Blog introducing XM Transformation content in public cloud roadmaps – https://blogs.sap.com/2022/11/15/experience-management-transformation-in-s-4hana-cloud-implementations/
- Note that we have already published XM Transformation in S/4HANA Cloud, private edition roadmap earlier this year.
- You can access the new BTP related tasks with this link and tag SAP BTP Apps – https://go.support.sap.com/roadmapviewer/#/group//roadmapContentPage/82b2db84548d41209cda972f0fac428b:t8
- You can access the new BTP related tasks with this link (and tag SAP BTP Apps) – https://go.support.sap.com/roadmapviewer/#/group//roadmapContentPage/82b2db84548d41209cda972f0fac428b:t8
- Please join the SAP Community Call: RASD and XM Transformation on December 6: Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mh3TK1ODP7w
- You can bookmark the Upgrade roadmap for 3-system landscape here – https://go.support.sap.com/roadmapviewer/#/group//roadmapOverviewPage/b6cc8dc5bbb749a59e1e21a4796c796f
- SAP Cloud ALM specific tasks are properly tagged so you can find them. Here is a link to the tagged list of tasks – https://go.support.sap.com/roadmapviewer/#/group//roadmapContentPage/82b2db84548d41209cda972f0fac428b:p5
And the same for 2-system landscape roadmap – https://go.support.sap.com/roadmapviewer/#/group//roadmapContentPage/IMPS4HANACLDENMGMT:p1
- You can find Automation Testing topics in the SAP Community – https://community.sap.com/topics/s4hana-cloud/automation-testing#
- What is what in SAP Cloud ALM for Implementation – https://blogs.sap.com/2022/06/24/what-is-what-in-sap-cloud-alm/
- How to use Release and Deployment capabilities of Cloud ALM – https://blogs.sap.com/2022/11/22/release-and-deployment-planning-with-sap-cloud-alm/
- Edit BPMN Diagrams to adjust SAP Best Practice and Reference Processes in SAP Cloud ALM – https://blogs.sap.com/2022/11/17/edit-bpmn-diagrams-to-adjust-sap-best-practice-and-reference-processes-in-sap-cloud-alm/
- If you’re interested in the remaining sessions of this Product Update Series which are happening throughout December 7th, please register here https://url.sap/s30l7t (copy and paste link into browser)
- All about Excel uploads and updates for Tasks, Requirements and Defects in SAP Cloud ALM – https://blogs.sap.com/2022/08/11/all-about-excel-uploads-and-updates-for-tasks-requirements-and-defects-in-sap-cloud-alm/
- SAP Cloud ALM for Implementation – Expert Portal – https://support.sap.com/en/alm/sap-cloud-alm/implementation/sap-cloud-alm-implementation-expert-portal.html
- Implementation Expert Portal: https://support.sap.com/en/alm/sap-cloud-alm/implementation/sap-cloud-alm-implementation-expert-portal.html
- Operations Expert Portal: https://support.sap.com/en/alm/sap-cloud-alm/operations/expert-portal.html
- And Service Expert Portal: https://support.sap.com/en/alm/sap-cloud-alm/service/expert-portal.html
Please share this blog post with your colleagues and peers that attended the session. Use comments to share feedback or ask questions about this blog post.
Join our experts during our next SAP Activate Community Call on December 6th where we will take a deeper dive in to the Release Assessment and Scope Dependency Tool and XM Transformation content in the SAP Activate Roadmap Viewer. You will learn how you can use these tools and assets in your implementation projects. You can find more info on this page.
Stay tuned for more updates and blogs – Follow the SAP Activate community page on the SAP Community. Remember to turn on your notification to receive updates or information about items requiring your attention. To enable notifications, follow the steps on the SAP Community Resources page.