SAP for Me Provisioning Troubleshooting Guide
What are the requirements to start provisioning in SAP for Me?
1 Check if any cloud installation is available for your customer number.
The Cloud Installation must match the assigned product of your installation.
Currently following products are supported:
- SAP Commerce Cloud
- SAP Integrated Business Planning for Supply Chain
- SAP Central Business Configuration
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud
- SAP Cloud ALM
- Customer Demo system for SAP SuccessFactors embedded Launch Activity, including:
- SAP SuccessFactors HXM Core
- SuccessFactors Learning Management System
- SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting
- SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Posting
2. Check if Entitlements are booked for your customer number
Please note at the present time the SAP corporate group function (COE/CCC) is not supported. Therefore, please use the S-user technically created under the customer number where the Entitlement agreement was booked.
In card ‘Products Available for Provisioning‘, you can find all products that could be triggered.
- Entitlements with contract that has started.
- Entitlements with contract that is in the future. (In this case, the provisioning could be triggered, but the system will not be provided before the Contract Start date.)
3. Check if required Authorizations are assigned to the S-user
The authorization required to perform provisioning are:
- Edit Cloud Data
- Display Cloud Data
- SAP KBA How to Provision Enviroments in SAP for ME
- SAP KBA 3084213 – Start provisioning button is grayed out – SAP for Me or
- HELP Portal – How to start to Provisioning
What is the component should I use when creating a case (incident) for help?
What authorizations do I need if I can’t see the content of certain cards?
- Check this blog post: What permissions do you need for SAP for Me?
Need a demo?
- Check this Try-Me Version