Enhance your Customer Experience and Streamline Product In-House Repairs
Goal of improving customer experience is achieved with high product quality and services provided for the product throughout its lifecycle. Running efficient in-house repair process is one of key components to achieve that goal.
SAP S/4HANA Cloud, public edition offers “In-House Repair” business process, with its set of apps and functionalities to help you achieve this goal.
By adopting In-House Repairs, you can profit from following system capabilities:
- Creating, planning, and executing In-House Repairs of serialized devices and components
- Providing cost estimates to customers, if needed in the form of a repair quotation per device
- Initiate repair specific procurement process with order execution
- Post timesheet, cost of spares, and expenses automatically based on the repair confirmation
- Invoice your customers based on either the repair confirmations or the repair order (time and material or fixed-price)
- Integrate with Returns Management to provide inbound logistics for your customers equipment
If you are interested in learning more about the In-House Repairs with SAP S/4HANA Cloud, public edition business process, please join our upcoming SAP Preferred Success* Office Hour sessions! Throughout the session you will have the opportunity connect with our experts on the topic, see live demo and ask them questions.
To register for the sessions follow the links below.
|APJ/EMEA||November 30th, 2022||9:00am – 10:00am CEST||Register**|
|NA/LA/EMEA||11:00am – 12:00pm EDT|
*Please note that SAP Preferred Success Subscription is required to register and register.
**If your organization is has SAP Preferred Success subscription and the links in the table above are not accessible, please ensure you have exclusive access to the SAP Learning Hub, edition for SAP Preferred Success and Register.