Learn All About How to set up notifications for SAP Notes and/or KBAs with Expert Search filters
Use My SAP Notes & KBAs Expert Search to set up filters for SAP Knowledge Base Articles (KBAs) and/or SAP Notes you are interested in. You can then use the Manage Notifications application to set up E-mail, SMS, or Launchpad Notifications. Make sure that your contact information is correct (KBA 1271545).
Step 1 – Select and save search criteria
1.Enter the tile ‘My SAP Notes & KBAs’. If you do not have this tile in your Launchpad homepage, activate the tile as per KBA 2348668.
2.Go to tab Expert Search
3.By default, all the search filters will display on the page with ‘Standard‘ view.
If you would like to adjust the display of the search filters, click the button ‘Filters‘ as below:
4.Check or uncheck the filter box to display or hide the filter; select the desired search criteria to filter the search result, then ‘OK‘
5.Click ‘Go‘ to display the search result with the selected search criteria
- To savethe selected search criteria, click ‘Standard’ -> ‘Save as’ -> Enter view name -> enable ‘Notification’ (if you like) -> Save
- To manage the saved views, click button ‘Manage’: Step 2: Set up notifications for the saved search (get notifications via E-Mail, SMS, and/or in the Launchpad Notifications area (bullhorn top right))
- Open Manage Notifications
- Next to My SAP Notes & KBAmove the slider to the ON position for the type of notification(s) (Launchpad, E-Mail, SMS)
- Next to the My SAP Notes & KBA heading, click the Customize In-App settings button
4. Under Expert Search Variants set the slider to ON for your saved Expert Search Note: E-mail notifications will be sent from SAP Notification Service <email@example.com>
For information on subscribing to e-mail notifications for items such as SAP HotNews (priority 1 notes), Security Notes (SNOTES), Legal Changes Notes, Favorite KBAs, support incidents, etc., please visit this SAP Community blog: SAP HotNews, Security or Legal Change Notes – Get notified about basically anything
Thanks for reading!
We hope you found this useful. Please note that the Customer Interaction Center is always happy to guide you on any of the mentioned processes and assist you with any queries you may have.
If you have any questions, please post in the Q&A (Question & Answer) section here: All Questions in Customer Experience | SAP Community and All Questions in Support Services | SAP Community
Read more #Customer Interaction Centre blogposts Here!
Well done, Rajneesh, great blog!! 🙂
Great post Rajneesh!
I am wondering why all these blogs still refer to the SAP One Support Launchpad portal and not the new SAP for Me portal?
I like to update you that it is in a transition phase to SAP for me . It will remain as the SAP ONE Support Launchpad as the transition will not be fully complete until the first quarter of 2023
Very useful, thanks!!
Thanks very much