SAP Signavio Value Accelerators: Come see them in action at the Business Process Transformation Forum in Berlin
The SAP Signavio Business Process Transformation Forum – 9th and 10th of November – will revolve around the main theme of “Faster than fast”: in time of disruption and volatility, organizations need to accelerate the time to adapt to market changes and be responsive in transforming their processes and operations like they have never been before.
But how can companies fast track their transformation projects and easily define their scope? How can they accelerate implementation and time to value? How can they avoid the risk to go off rails, and ultimately lose momentum?
In this blog, I’d like to discuss how SAP Signavio Value Accelerators can help companies speed up their transformation projects and time to accrue benefits, what’s coming up for our customers, and how the Berlin event will be the ideal venue to meet our team and learn more.
SAP Signavio Value Accelerators: what’s in there for you
I am pretty sure that you heard already about the One Process Acceleration Layer: our well-known practice within SAP Signavio to generate and collate value accelerators. SAP Signavio Value Accelerators are content packages for either a process or an industry that contain one or more of the following assets:
- Best-practice process and journey models
- Business and solutions capability maps
- Benchmarks, metrics and dashboards
- SAP solutions recommendations
- Thought leadership papers, ‘how-to’ manuals and videos
- Connectors, integrations, data transformation templates and other technical enablers
With many projects struggling to hit the finish line on time (and on budget), SAP Signavio Value Accelerators provide customers with foundational templates and an optimum path to follow, avoiding them the complexity, costs and risks to start from a blank page. No matter if organizations are transforming an existing process, starting a new business model or going through a large IT transformation (such as SAP S/4HANA), SAP Signavio Value Accelerators bundle together all of the ingredients for a successful project.
SAP Signavio Value Accelerators: Two access points, one single experience
SAP Signavio provides two access points to its value accelerators: an exploration space (SAP Signavio Process Explorer) and a consumption space (our value accelerator library). What’s more, these are connected and part of a common content strategy, delivering customers one single, unified content experience.
- SAP Signavio Process Explorer – it’s an exploration space. Users can navigate thousands of different acceleration assets such as business capability maps and best practice models, the connected metrics, benchmarks and recommended solutions. They can learn, consult and disseminate knowledge among their teams.
- Value accelerator library for SAP Signavio solutions – it’s a consumption space. Acceleration assets are bundled together to deliver self-installable and ready-to-use value accelerators. Users can access the library, download value accelerators to their workspace, configure and consume them, applying the latest and greatest best practices to their own organization.
Added value for customers come from the integration of the two worlds. Let’s take a process owner who is looking to transform its organization’s lead-to-cash process. One might go into SAP Signavio Process Explorer, learn how the process should be redesigned, access benchmarks, know which are the typical metrics, and ultimately, find indication of the related value accelerator package/s available for download. The other way round, the entry point could be the value accelerator library. One could filter by process and download the desired value accelerator (lead-to-cash in this case), and then deep dive into the topic by accessing additional content and literature within SAP Signavio Process Explorer.
Great knowledge is provided that is not static, but always actionable. You can learn and act upon your knowledge, act and keep learning.
Get ready for the January release and meet us in Berlin to get a preview
Currently in beta program with 180 companies registered, the SAP Signavio Process Explorer will be generally available in January with a new UX and over 6000 process models, benchmarks from 4000+ customers and 27 industries, 130+ metrics and 300+ SAP Solutions recommendations. The library will instead be launched in a limited beta version at the end of month.
Meanwhile, if you are eager to know more, come and meet our team at the SAP Signavio Business Process Transformation Forum in Berlin and receive a live demo.