Register now! Introduction of SAP for Me, your new customer portal LIVE WEBCAST
Curious to know more about the new SAP For Me portal? If yes, you will be happy to know that this month the Customer Interaction Center will be hosting not one, but two live Webcasts and in two different languages!
- Monday, 7th of November 2022, 11:00 – 11:30am CET (Central European Time) – In English
- Thursday, 10th of November 2022, 09:00 – 09:30 CST (Central Standard Time) – In Spanish
How to register?
If you’re interested in attending the live Webcast in English, you can register here!
To register instead to the Spanish version, click here!
SAP for Me is your personalized central entry point to SAP’s support. It provides transparency across all your SAP solutions and ensures a harmonized support experience.
SAP for Me makes support-related tasks easy with an end-to-end view of your product portfolio all in one place.
Join this Support Webcast to learn more about SAP for Me including the depreciation of the SAP ONE Support Launchpad home page as an access to applications.
When you engage with SAP’s support with SAP for Me, you can:
- have a single-entry point for all support-related topics and questions
- easily find the information and help you need
- perform self-services, such as cloud system provisioning
- get a holistic view of your licenses, orders, and consumption status
I cannot participate…
If you cannot join us to any of the new upcoming webcast, don’t worry! The recordings will be available for you here: Customer Interaction Center (CIC) Support – Webcast Series
Please forward this event to any of your colleagues that might be interested!
Thank you for reading this post, we look forward to seeing you at the Webcasts!
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask us in the Q&A All Questions in Customer Experience | SAP Community and All Questions in Support Services | SAP Community
Read more #CustomerInteractionCenter blog-posts Here!