RISE with SAP – Differentiate your Intelligent Enterprise Offering with the SAP Business Network
Author of the blog: Damien Buatois.
Driving innovation and extending customer value with the Intelligent Enterprise is more important than ever as our customers are facing challenges such as stock shortages, geopolitical issues, and price inflation.
The SAP Business Network can help customers in their business transformation, making their supply chains more resilient, and creating sustainable outcomes. That’s why the SAP Intelligent Spend and Business Network (ISBN) Partner Ecosystem team has developed a program specifically for our SAP partners: RISE with SAP | Differentiate your Intelligent Enterprise offering with the SAP Business Network.
- Provides RISE with SAP partners with a deep dive into the SAP Business Network Starter Pack (now included for all RISE with SAP customers)
- Outlines our key SAP S/4HANA Cloud and ISBN sales plays and solutions available to broaden the capability of SAP S/4HANA Cloud, Private Edition and Public Edition.
- Brings to market a combination of offerings which go beyond the core RISE with SAP offering.
As a result, partners learn how to truly differentiate their SAP offering and help companies overcome today’s challenges, driving tangible savings and building resilient supply chains, while accelerating sustainability goals.
So, why not take the opportunity to broaden your customer’s digital transformation?
Catch the Q4 2022 replay of our “RISE with SAP – Differentiate your Intelligent Enterprise offering with the SAP Business Network” live session to hear about the latest.
What we covered:
- The intelligent, sustainable enterprise strategy and the key role of the SAP Business Network
- Interview: Intelligent Spend and Business Network go-to-market strategy
- The latest with RISE with SAP
- SAP Business Network Starter Pack for Procurement
- Sales Play 1: RISE with SAP Intelligent Spend and Business Network for Procurement and Finance (including Q4 Business Development Fund (BDF) incentive)
- Sales Play 2: SAP Business Network for Supply Chain and Logistics (new H2 2022 sales play)
- Extend SAP S/4HANA Cloud with ISBN and SAP Business Technology Platform (SAP BTP)
- SAP-Qualified Partner-Packed Solutions (QPPS)
- Partner assets and call to action
We have listened to partner feedback as part of this program. Our partners have been vocal at sharing customer challenges related to sustainability. We took a deep dive into how SAP Intelligent Spend and Business Network can help our customers help sustainably. There is more to come in 2023, but if you haven’t been able to attend our October session, here is our replay.
- SAP Cloud for Sustainable Enterprise strategy
- Discussion – The intelligent, sustainable enterprise partner opportunity: connect the dots between SAP Product Footprint Management and ISBN
- Drive Sustainable Procurement with ISBN solutions
- SAP Business Network for Logistics: Material Traceability and Global Track & Trace
- Go further with SAP BTP
- Partner assets and call to action
Go even further. Take our SAP Intelligent Enterprise for Source to Pay Learning Journey and get your official SAP SE digital badge to share on your social networks.
Read what participating partners say about their experience:
“SAP gives us the liberty to extend solutions and overcome boundaries”.
“A faster deployment, lesser implementation risks for our customers”.
“We’ve built a series of apps that help SAP solutions differentiate”.
“Sustainability is on the CPO and CEO agenda. With the SAP Business Network, you have a great sourcing and procurement tool where you can directly go for quick wins”.