Influence SAP Commerce Cloud development via SAP Customer Engagement Initiatives
An exciting opportunity to influence SAP Commerce Cloud product development is available through the third cycle of SAP Customer Engagement Initiative (CEI) in 2022. The CEI enables you as an SAP customer or partner, to get early insights into SAP’s product developments and directly work with the developers to define and shape future product directions.
The projects are open for registration until November 18, 2022.
The SAP Commerce Cloud related projects open for registration are:
- Core Search capabilities and extensibility mechanism for SAP Commerce Cloud
- To evolve search capabilities further, the product team is exploring what the common search customisations are amongst customers, and which could be added as part of the standard product. Beyond identifying a broader set of core features, the product team would also like to identify example use cases for customisation to understand if the extensibility capabilities are fit for purpose.
- Extend commerce cloud management API for customers
- The SAP Commerce Cloud APIs allows developers and technical users to trigger management actions programmatically for SAP Commerce Cloud. Currently, the Commerce Cloud APIs support a subset of actions, such as ‘build’ and ‘deploy’. The product team would like to explore with customers which other actions are in demand, e.g., set properties, configure endpoints, etc., and should be prioritised for delivery.
- Analytics for SAP Commerce Cloud
- Empowering customers with meaningful, comprehensive insights into the performance of their business would be possible by offering an integration between SAP Commerce Cloud and SAP Analytics Cloud, as well as SAP Data Warehouse, for those requiring more insightful reports on data from different applications in their e-commerce landscape. The product team would like to validate their vision against real customer use cases to make sure the right solution is provided.
- New “My Account” page for Spartacus / SAP Commerce Cloud
- The product team is designing a new “My Account” page for “Spartacus” where B2C customers can view their profile as well as all interactions and transaction with the company. The page will integrate data from SAP Customer Experience solutions and SAP S/4HANA via a free component of SAP Customer Data Platform where the unified customer profile will be built.
- Integration between SAP Emarsys Customer Engagement and SAP Commerce Cloud
- The product team is looking at enhancing the integration between the SAP Emarsys and SAP Commerce Cloud in order to provide holistic experience for marketers. The aim is to understand B2B (and B2C) use cases integrating the two solutions.
How do I register on the Customer Influence website? A short overview about how to find and register for a CEI project can be found on influence.sap.com.
Follow-up after registration: When you register for a project, you will be invited to an introductory call with the SAP project lead. At this point further participation is optional. Typically, all activities are governed by the Feedback Agreement with SAP.
If you are also interested in other CEI projects that are currently open for registration, see here the full list.
Thank you in advance for your participation!
Informative. Thanks for sharing Bente