What’s New with MDG QuickStart – Richer content , faster projects
I am just coming out of another customer conversation in North America, where they have successfully used Quick Start as a foundation for their MDG project and the customer team was celebrating the successful Phase 1 go-live of their project.
Wow, time does fly fast…..It was almost 2 years ago that we launched the MDG Quick Start after a detailed analysis of the market and based on the feedback we got from our customers, partners and consultants. I must admit it has been busy 2 years with so many of our customers adopting MDG Quick Start as the foundation of their MDG journey. It’s de-facto now, MDG Quick Start is the best way to start you MDG project journey and accelerate your deployment.
We have got a lot of feedback from customers and with every release of the MDG Quick we have significantly enriched the template with a lot more content. I wrote my first blog introducing MDG QuickStart (Read my earlier blog here), when we launched the 2019 version, after that we have released version 2020 and earlier this year version 2021. Here are some highlights on the improvements in MDG Quick Start with the recent releases.
- Almost 50% more richer business content across all domains since the first release
- More analytics content using both process data and master data attributes
- Derivation scenarios covered as part of the latest release
- Data Quality Management scope content included
- MDG Rule mining scope has been brought in
Essentially as soon as MDG on S/4 HANA brings out new capabilities, we have been ensuring that its implementation is reflected in the MDG Quick Start release. So, you are always working with content which is up-to-date.
Other improvements include….
- Simplified pricing structure
- Can be deployed on any cloud environment from SAP or others
- Faster and more streamlined delivery and handover
And there is more, we plan to add more features and content in the coming days, including….
- Purchase Info Record accelerator for MDG-M
- Source List accelerator for MDG-M
- Routing – Custom Object Accelerator
- Support for Federated MDG on S/4 HANA deployment with multiple MDG S/4 HANA instances
If you would like to know more about MDG Quick Start and how you can use it in your project, please join Riccardo Brogi and me, in the live stream session on Youtube on Oct 13, 2022 at 10:00 am CET / 1:30 pm IST
Here’s the link to the YouTube livestream session
We are open to feedback and if you have ideas, thoughts on what could add value to the Quick Start template and make it even better, do give us a shout in the comments section and we will be happy to review it and add It to our roadmap… looking forward to meeting you on the session.