SAP S/4HANA Cloud Finance and Risk: New Microlearning Series Available
Find out what’s new: Our new blog post series allows our customers, partners, and colleagues a special heads-up on newly available microlearnings.
Period-end closing is a time-consuming and cumbersome task when it comes to valuations of invoices. Since SAP S/4HANA Cloud 2022, new and existing customers now benefit from the next generation of Advanced Valuation Processes.
Find out about the four valuation processes in a small blog series:
- Advanced Valuations: Post B/S Reclassification for Correct Presentation of Financial Statements
- Advanced Valuations: Post Credit Risk-Based Impairment
- Advanced Valuations: Post Discounting of Long-Term Assets & Liabilities
- Advanced Valuations: Advanced Foreign Currency Valuation
Apart from the blog series, there are 3 new microlearnings for Post-Credit-Risk Based Impairment and Advanced Foreign Currency Valuation available. Check them out now!
Advanced Valuations: Post Credit-Risk Based Impairment
In this microlearning, Hrvoje Rihtaric, Principal Consultant in the SAP S/4HANA Cloud EMEA team, introduces the process of Credit Risk-Based Impairments based on the Advanced Valuations.
In addition to the introduction of Credit Risk-Based Impairment, Hrvoje Rihtaric provides an overview of the configuration settings in Credit Risk-Based Impairment that are essential to know during an implementation project.
Advanced Valuations: Advanced Foreign Currency Valuation
Mirella Vorsprach, Senior Specialist for S/4HANA Cloud Finance, will help you learn how to setup and run a period-end closing in order to demonstrate the benefits of the new generation advanced foreign currency valuation.
We are highly interested to hear from you – feel free to share your feedback and thoughts in the comments!
Other SAP S/4HANA & SAP S/4HANA Cloud Enablement Assets
Inside SAP S/4HANA Podcast
Moreover, I would like to encourage you to subscribe to our podcast “Inside SAP S/4HANA”. This podcast leverages the unique knowledge and expertise of SAP S/4HANA product experts, partners, and customers to address your needs by sharing product insights and project best practice. There is no customer success without product success and project success; we help you get to the next level and make your SAP S/4HANA projects a success. Subscribe now and benefit from the shared knowledge.
Your Voice Matters!
If you want to learn more and actively engage with SAP subject matter experts on SAP S/4HANA Cloud, join our SAP S/4HANA Cloud Community – now fully integrated with SAP Community. The community brings together SAP S/4HANA Cloud customers, partners and SAP experts and has a clear mission: deliver an interactive community to engage with one another about best practices and product solutions. We invite you to explore the new SAP S/4HANA Cloud Community ‘one-stop shop’ as the central place for all resources, tools, content questions, answers and connect with experts to guide you through your SAP S/4HANA Cloud journey.
For more Information on SAP S/4HANA Cloud, check out the following links:
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud for Finance – The Collection here
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud: The Intelligent ERP blog post
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud: New Product Releases here
- Latest SAP S/4HANA Cloud Release blog posts here
- SAP Intelligent Robotic Process Automation Content here
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud release info: http://www.sap.com/s4-cloudrelease
- SAP S/4HANA PSCC Digital Enablement Wheel here
- Inside SAP S/4HANA Podcast here
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud Community here
- SAP Activate Community here
- Best Practices for SAP S/4HANA Cloud here
- Help Portal Product Page here
- What’s New here