SAP Commissions – Build your own App with SAP AppGyver
This article describes how you can build your own mobile Application(app) for all Android&iOS devices using SAP Appgyver.. AppGyver is a no-code platform that allows users to easily build good-looking and professional applications without having to write a single line of code
Its time now to build your own Mobile App without writing any code
Learn & Certify yourself – Low-Code / No-Code
- To see LCNC in action, check out the SAP Low-Code/No-Code Learning Journey – designed to increase low-code/no-code skills and teach citizen developers the basic concepts of software development including SAP AppGyver, and learn how to build mobile apps for free. Check out LCNC and plus much more free learning at SAP Learning site.
- SAP BTP Cockpit in Global Account or platform.appgyver.com
- SAP Appgyver ( No code – low code tool for mobile app development)
- SAP Commissions ( Leader in market for SPM)
- Commissions Rest API Endpoint Authorization
Go to BTP Cockpit – Global Account (Available in EU10 region) or platform.appgyver.com
Click to Create a new Appgyver Project
Create a New Project name for your design
Once you created, select the Device and Go to Data to set your datasource to pull.
Follow the steps in sequence to Integrate with SAP Commissions RestAPI to pull the data
Resource URL should be endpoint of your API and HTTP Header should have Basic Auth details
Follow the steps in sequence to SET the SCHEMA Response from the result .. In my example:/Payments Rest API will be result showing in screen
Drag & Drop the required widgets in to the screen and arrange/align to a container to look good (shown in the right bottom screen). Update the labels as shown in Page Name for every fields
Select each widget tree for Styling according to your branding.
Once your app is developed, tested and you can deploy the app to Web Apps, Mobile Apps, Mac App, Android TV App
Participate in SAP Devtoberfest (Oct 1st to Oct 31st 2022)