Predictive accounting for incoming sales orders in SAP S/4HANA Cloud
- What if you could predict future accounting results of your company at any time?
- What if you could have a better understanding of your accounting results in real time and the reasons for those numbers?
- How much would your business benefit from informed decision taken using real time predictive data?
Did you know that SAP S/4HANA Cloud has these capabilities available? Yes, we can predict accounting flows and give business power to action over finance performance and margin results which is a huge advantage for any company in a highly competitive market.
We, SAP S/4HANA Cloud Adoption team from the IA&C Success Center, together with Product Management, are pleased to initiate a campaign about the capabilities of Predictive Accounting in S/4HANA Cloud.
In this session we will share:
- The foundational concepts of predictive accounting.
- Currently available scenarios and focus on sales from stock business scenario.
- We will demo how to evaluate and analyze predicted revenues, cost of sales, margins and sales deductions based on incoming sales orders.
As a Sales Accountant or a Sales manager, or even as someone curios to learn more about this topic, you do not want to miss this session that will give you a very clear overview of the above-mentioned capabilities.
Join us in the following session:
|Session Title:||Dates:||Target Audience:||Time:||Save the Date:|
|Predictive Accounting for Incoming Sales Order||October 18th, 2022||APJ/EMEA||9:00am – 10:30am CET||Register (*)|
|Predictive Accounting for Incoming Sales Order||October 20th, 2022||NA/EMEA||4:30am –6:00am CET||Register (*)|
* Before you can access the registration link, a one-time registration to the SAP Learning Hub, SAP Enterprise Support edition, is required. Follow the step-by-step guide to complete your registration here
We look forward to seeing you in any of these sessions.
Intelligent Adoption and Consumption Team.