Predictive accounting for incoming sales orders in SAP S/4HANA Cloud
- What if you could predict future accounting results of your company at any time?
- What if you could have a better understanding of your accounting results in real time and the reasons for those numbers?
- How much would your business benefit from informed decision taken using real time predictive data?
Did you know that SAP S/4HANA Cloud has these capabilities available? Yes, we can predict accounting flows and give business power to action over finance performance and margin results which is a huge advantage for any company in a highly competitive market.
We, SAP S/4HANA Cloud Adoption team from the IA&C Success Center, together with Product Management, are pleased to initiate a campaign about the capabilities of Predictive Accounting in S/4HANA Cloud.
In this session we will share:
- The foundational concepts of predictive accounting.
- Currently available scenarios and focus on sales from stock business scenario.
- We will demo how to evaluate and analyze predicted revenues, cost of sales, margins and sales deductions based on incoming sales orders.
As a Sales Accountant or a Sales manager, or even as someone curios to learn more about this topic, you do not want to miss this session that will give you a very clear overview of the above-mentioned capabilities.
Join us in the following session:
|Session Title:||Dates:||Target Audience:||Time:||Save the Date:|
|Predictive Accounting for Incoming Sales Order||October 18th, 2022||APJ/EMEA||9:00am – 10:30am CET||Register (*)|
|Predictive Accounting for Incoming Sales Order||October 20th, 2022||NA/EMEA||4:30am –6:00am CET||Register (*)|
* Before you can access the registration link, a one-time registration to the SAP Learning Hub, SAP Enterprise Support edition, is required. Follow the step-by-step guide to complete your registration here
We look forward to seeing you in any of these sessions.
Intelligent Adoption and Consumption Team.
For any question about this session, please contact us via E-MAIL or access our Community.