SAP Analytics Cloud release for Q3 2022 Roundup
As we come to the end of the summer and Q3 2022 we round up all the latest news videos, blogs, and content to take you through all the new features in our second release of 2022.
We started by giving you a Sneak Peak of the top and most requested new features in this release. These included:
- Data Integration – bi-directional transfer with SAP Data Warehouse Cloud
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation – API for planning sequence
- Optimized story experience – linked analysis, measure-based filter, and other new features
- Multi-language master data
- Predictive planning on business calendars
We expanded this in our What’s New Video where we gave a first glimpse of these features, including short demos and an overview of the business benefits.
This was followed by our in-depth video delving in to all the new innovations for Q2 2022:
Expert Blogs on key topics:
As we got closer to our release date we delved a little deeper in to all of the new features to expect in SAP Analytics cloud in Q3 2022 in this great Product Update Blog by Megan Hoy and also some great blogs from our experts:
First off, we take a look at the new features available in Optimized Story experience:
We continued with DWC integration and some great Data Visualization Capabilities:
- Use of Choropleth Map in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) with SAP Data Warehouse (DWC) Live Connection by Thorsten Watzke
It was a busy quarter for Enterprise Planning, with a lot of exciting new features:
- Integrating Data Import Job into Multi Actions by Sarau Shen
- Integrate Automatic Data Locking for Your Planning Workflows with SAP Analytics Cloud Calendar by Roman Moehl
- SAP Analytics Cloud Application to add Master Data to a planning model by Thomas Haeusel
- Trigger Process Chain from SAC with BPC Live Connection by Manasi Bhagwat
We continue to add great new functionality in the area of Predictive Planning:
And finally, some amazing new features for Administrators:
We were delighted that so many of our new features in this release were inspired by our customers through the Customer Influence portal. In Q3 we had 30 requests with over 500 votes combined. You can find more details in our blog and I hope this continues you to add requests and vote for the features you want to see.
Want to experience new and existing features for yourself? Take the leap and start your journey towards making data-driven decisions with confidence by signing up for a 90-day free trial, today.