Exploring SAP’s Integration Strategy: Free eBook Available Now
In today’s ever faster-changing world an end-to-end business process integration is a top priority of SAP customers: Only if you integrate all functions and processes of an enterprise properly you can get the complete picture of your business in real-time which allows you to make sound decisions.
In order to support today’s enterprises on their journey to become such an integrated, sustainable and intelligent enterprise SAP is executing its cloud integration strategy aiming at delivering integrated end-to-end business processes and experiences along the entire value chain. The building blocks of this strategy, recent integration deliveries and roadmap plans are outlined in the integration roadmap document which is updated on a regular basis.
eBook about SAP Community Call Series
In 2021 we launched an SAP Community call series about SAP’s integration strategy in cooperation with the SAP Global User Groups Organization for continuously sharing with both SAP Community and SAP User Group members more details and updates regarding this strategy.
Out of the first part of this series we have compiled an eBook (see figure 1 below) which allows you to find the SAP Community call recordings, decks and related blog posts at a single place.
The eBook is structured along the building blocks of SAP’s integration strategy:
- Introduction to the strategy
- Suite qualities that characterize SAP’s intelligent suite of integrated applications such as a seamless user experience, embedded and cross-product analytics, aligned domain models, APIs, and events and more.
- End-to-end business processes which are the recruit-to-retire, source-to-pay, lead-to-cash, and the design-to-operate process
- Technical foundation and concepts like the SAP Business Technology Platform, SAP Integration Suite and the SAP Integration Solution Advisory Methodology (ISA-M).
- Additional assets such as integration guides and SAP Community related resources.
The Road Ahead
SAP continuously delivers new integrations in order to support every customer on their journey to becoming an integrated, intelligent and sustainable enterprise Concludingly we also continue with this SAP Community call series related to SAP’s integration strategy. You can also find the recordings of the recent calls at Knowledge Transfer for SAP User Groups page. If you would like to stay informed on this topic, then simply follow the SAP Integration Strategy topic page at SAP Community and engage with us!
Collection of useful links: