SAP Profitability and Performance Management What’s Inside Visual Modeler SP20 SAP Note 3233811
On the 21st of September 2022, SAP Profitability and Performance Management 3.0 released a support package version 19 that includes new features and enhancements for SAP Profitability and Performance Management On-Premise. In case you haven’t seen it, you may read the blogpost which includes an overview of the solution’s latest release.
Along with the newly released Support Package version 19, we are now releasing the first SAP Note 3233811 – FS-PER Rel. 3.0 SP20: Visual Modeler Screens Enhancements and Fixes (1) to guide users to the new features, enhancements, and improvements that Visual Modeler has to offer.
Now in this blogpost, allow me to share with you what are the enhancements and improvements covered of this SAP Note 3233811 for better visualization and user experience across the following applications.
Modeling Environment Screen
- Previously, there was an issue wherein the activity links get disconnected when a process template is copied. As the expected behavior if activities inside a process template have links or are linked to each other and user copies the process template, the copied/newly created process template’s activities should also have links copied.
- As part of the enhancement, the Activation of all the Functions button is being disable when nothing is selected in the Modeling Screen
- This note also fixes which Selection and Action fields do not overlap in the Header after selecting multiple fields
- Adding of Parameters and Selection fields in Parameters and Selections node inside the Calculation Unit with the same IDs and description will appear a validation errors that parameters or selections with same ID and description already exist, and user should not be able to save it.
- The error message “Failed to Load dropdown values for Connection Name” no longer exists when creating a Characteristic, Key Figure and Unit field via drag and drop in the General Entities.
- Consistent validations for non-acceptable values in the editor screen already included in this SAP Note.
- Activate button is now being disable when the Functions already in the Recycle Bin
- Enhancement of the Modeling Icon of a Function was already aligned in the Diagram
- A Process Management screen fix when Validation is present in the properties panel save button should be disabled and saving should not be possible.
Those are the new enhancements and fixes once you have implemented the newest Visual Modeler SAP Note.
Thank you for reading this blogpost! Stay tuned for the upcoming Support Packages!
I would like to encourage you also to check and follow the SAP Profitability and Performance Management Topic page.
Don’t forget to share this to your friends!