PILS Partner Meet-Up EMEA – Ideate, Co-innovate, Certify and Operate
Partner innovation lifecycle services (PILS) group would like to formally invite all SAP partners and independent software vendors (ISVs) to our special virtual event “PILS Partner Meet-Up EMEA – Ideate, Co-innovate, Certify and Operate “, scheduled on Tuesday, 11th October 2022.
- The agenda will include keynote on SAP partner strategy, Introduction to Partner Innovation Lifecycle Services (PILS), overview on key topics including SAP Business Technology Platform (SAP BTP), RISE with SAP, SAP Industry Cloud Program, followed by exclusive Fire chat sessions with partners
Our customers and our ecosystem require a platform that serves as a foundation for becoming an intelligent enterprise and for driving digitalization around SAP landscapes
SAP BTP is a critical element of our strategy, laying the foundation for our own engineering efficiency, for our customer’s success and for scalability and innovation via our partner ecosystem
SAP Business Technology Platform (BTP) is a unified, business-centric, and open platform that empowers customers and our ecosystem to innovate, build, extend, and integrate SAP and non-SAP applications in a cloud-native way.
SAP BTP enables next generation data management, real-time insights, and holistic enterprise planning. It also provides application development, integration, and process automation capabilities. It also combines solutions such as SAP HANA Cloud, SAP Data Warehouse Cloud, SAP Integration Suite, SAP Extension Suite, SAP Analytics Cloud and Artificial Intelligence in one platform offering.
In addition, SAP BTP embeds intelligence into our applications and exposes Enterprise AI capabilities to partners and customers. Ultimately, it gives access to pre-packaged Industry- and LoB business content, extensions, and applications, provided by SAP and our ecosystem, through a digital marketplace.
- 99 of the 100 largest companies in the world are SAP customers
- 66 of the 100 largest companies in the world are SAP BTP customers
- 13,000 customers use SAP BTP to innovate faster with business context
- More that 1,400 partner organizations are already building or integrating solutions on SAP BTP
- And there are more than 750 partner apps, on SAP Store, built with SAP BTP and integrated with SAP solutions
SAP partners are foundational to the SAP BTP ecosystem. They bring together knowledge of your unique business requirements with a deep understanding of the SAP data domains and processes our customers rely on.
- Turning ideas into solutions that create positive business impact, faster – speeding your time to value
- Extending and optimizing SAP solutions
- Personalizing applications, workflows and your business process experience
- Linking disconnected processes and functions, bringing different parts of your organization together with business context.
- Delivering enterprise grade content, services and solutions, that support your cloud of choice, so you can run with confidence.
As a partner, if you are further interested to know more about the partner opportunities with SAP Business Technology Platform (BTP), please feel free to join the virtual event, Pavel Penaz, Head of SAP BTP Strategy & Execution and Parvathy S, Technical expert – SAP Integration and Certification Center (SAP ICC) from SAP will be delivering an amazing session on SAP Business Technology Platform (BTP) covering Strategy, Roadmap and Opportunities for Partners, Certification and Co-Innovation Opportunities
Partner Innovation Lifecycle Services (PILS) team at SAP can help Partners develop innovative offerings on SAP platforms and solutions to enable customer success. We provide everything that partner needs to plan, build, certify, test, operate, and deliver innovative solutions that help companies become best-run businesses