Get Ready for the 2022 Edition of the SAP Conference on Financial Close and Reporting!
After a successful virtual event last year, we are pleased to be on onsite for the 2022 International Conference on Financial Close and Reporting, presented by SAP and TAC Events.
So, are you ready to join us in Barcelona, Spain on October 18th and 19th?
As 2022 draws to a close, financial officers and accountants look beyond pandemic related challenges to focus on long-term finance reporting and to strengthen their close processes, using an integrated portfolio of automation and leaner accounting solutions.
So are you building the business case for your own project? Looking to get more from your existing ecosystem? New to the world of SAP? Then make sure you join this unique two day event to ensure you have the latest insights, knowledge and advice from your peers. We know there is nothing quite like face-to-face interaction and we are thrilled to open the doors to the financial close and reporting community for the first time.
Attendees will have access to 1.5 days of case studies from SAP customers, solution experts and partners, two pre-conference workshops, and plenty of opportunities to network and catch up with colleagues and friends in beautiful Barcelona!
We look forward to sharing a wealth of exclusive business-focused content not found anywhere else. Join us live and in person for an experience like no other.
So, what can you expect from this conference?
Modularized Pre-Conference Workshop Streams
As in virtual instalments, we’ll be running pre-conference workshops during an optional half-day before the official launch of the conference. These allow attendees to get a deep dive into topics with plenty of time for hands on learning and discussing the topic with the Solution Owners themselves.
Attendees have the option to select one of these two workshops:
- Workshop One: The Case for Transactional Consolidation – Current State, Planned Direction and Potential Use Cases
- Workshop Two: Financial Control Automation for the Intelligent Enterprise
Customer Case Studies
The agenda has now been released!
Hot topics that will be covered at this year’s event and confirmed customer presentations include:
- Experiences and Challenges of Implementing and Working with S/4HANA – Birgit Voll, Head of Finance and Nicole Lindner, Key User S/4HANA at Captrain Deutschland shares how they have been able to implement S/4HANA and their current work into the system
- Transformation of Finance Reporting with Embedded Analytics – In this session Steffan Bichler, Finance Controller at Komax, will share his experience of the three-year journey to Reporting with embedded analytics
- Implementing SAP AFC to Orchestrate and Automate the Close Process of the Renewables Business – A Success Story from RWE. In this session you will get insights into how RWE introduced SAP Advanced Financial Closing (AFC) together with SAP and Deloitte Consulting in only 6 months
- SABO: from SAP ECC to the Cloud – A Success Story – The SABO team were able to execute their journey from SAP ECC to the cloud in just 7 months. Join this session to learn how this was done
- S/4HANA Group Reporting in ESB (Electricity Supply Board) – case study on how ESB has implemented S/4 HANA Group reporting to cover their Actual, Budget and Forecast Consolidation requirements
- Going the Last Mile: How to Ensure a Timely, Accurate and Risk-Free Financial Close Process using SAP Tools – A panel discussion focusing on how to successfully transform into an intelligent finance organization and improve period end-closing activities using SAP S/4HANA tools
- Driving Financial Performance at Swiss Re with SAP Analytics Cloud – Join this session to listen to how the finance team at Swiss Re, the world’s largest reinsurer, has adopted SAP analytics cloud
On top of the above, we are pleased to announce the expert participation of SAP at this event.
Check out the SAP keynote sessions:
SAP Opening Keynote: How Finance Supports a Resilient Enterprise
In this session, SAP practioners will describe how their current approach has set their team up for resilience. They will describe the most pressing challenges their teams face and how they are dealing with them. Finally, future plans for adopting even more automation will be discussed.
Green Line Reporting – Meeting Expectations for Evolving Reporting Requirements
Sustainability is top-of-mind of business leaders and global policies makers and standard setters alike. In this session we will discuss how SAP can help to comply with these new rules and how to formulate a sustainable business strategy within the office of the CFO that not only helps managing rules and standards but also prepares finance departments to transform their enterprise business to a more sustainable business.
Moving from Legacy to Strategic to Build a Future-Proof Finance Platform
What are the implications of moving from an SAP legacy consolidation solution to an SAP S/4HANA-centric platform? How can it impact data modelling, data processing and change management for your business? Join this session to learn about these implications and the benefits achieved by SAP customers.
Why Should I attend?
Don’t miss your opportunity to experience the latest innovation in business processes for Financial Close and Reporting presented by customers and SAP experts and SAP partners. This is the best chance you’ll have to plan your business strategy and transformation based on business insights, best practices and roadmaps, rethink your business processes and establish a business case for future projects and expand your solution knowledge.
Join us on site to gain practical advice from SAP users during case study presentations.
Find out more
Should you want to learn more about this event, then feel free to have a look at:
Home page for the Financial Close and Reporting 2022 conference
The detailed agenda of the conference with details on the sessions and speakers
In case you are ready to join us, then you can already register via the website. Be sure to check out the tickets and special offers available.
I hope to see you in October in Barcelona and, in the meantime, I look forward to reading your thoughts and comments either on this blog or on Twitter @taceventsworld