Transport Status List Tool
I’d like to share again a tool with You – contributing back – from whom I received many times help in the past 2 decades. One of my colleagues needed help in release management few days ago. I remembered something from the past I developed to support such work, what I did previously as well. So I removed the dust, polished it from a procedural to a fake OO solution :), despite the tool is still doing its Job :).
It supports Transport Request status monitoring in target systems.
- List transports after certain release date
- Shows release date and import Return Codes(RC) and dates in target systems
- Shows which request contains OSS Notes
- Double-click on the line shows transport request log
- Pull this ABAPGit repository: https://github.com/attilaberencsi/trlist.git
- Set your system IDs in constants in gc_sysid_dev/qua/prd
- In case You have Pre-Production system set gc_sysid_prpr as well
Short and to the point. I lke the colour scheme.
Definitely not OO! 😀
There is also the standard reporting available through transaction STMS_TRACK
Not very well known, not as nice as your report but helpful...
SAP Tx STMS_TRACK
Thanks Olivier, very helpful!
I am getting this error when launching on S/4HANA 1909.
Do we need to do some customizing in advance to make this working ?
There are some small customizing steps to perform
On CTS domain controller maintain view TMSFSYSH with existing systems (V_TMSFSYS)
STMS-->Overview -->System, then GOTO --> System List
Enter the system, the client and a sequence number