Introduction to the Live Session: Getting Started on SAP Commerce Cloud Spartacus Development
On behalf of the CRM & CX Product Learning CoE Team, it is my pleasure to introduce you in this blog post to the live session : Getting Started on SAP Commerce Cloud Spartacus Development.
What is it about?
Who is it for?
This live session is intended for Technical Developers/Consultants, System Administrators or Dev-Ops Managers, who need to setup and configure the SAP Commerce Cloud Spartacus storefront in development environments, as well as for IT Project Managers with the need of understanding the out-of-the-box features and integrations of the Spartacus storefront within SAP Commerce Cloud projects.
What does it offer?
The live session is a 2.5 hours instructor led webinar via SAP live class (e.g. zoom), with general introduction to the concepts, features and configurations of the Spartacus storefront, its integration with SAP Commerce Cloud Server and the SmartEdit tool, the customization of WCMS components and storefront components, and a lot of live-demos.
The essential topics include:
- Get to know the Spartacus product
- Set up local development environment
- Integrate with SmartEdit
- Implement custom CMS component
- Implement custom storefront component
- Questions & Answers through out the live session.
- Feature roadmap for 2022 and beyond.
How can you book it?
The live session will soon be available on SAP Learning Hub. You will need to have a subscription in order to register for the live session there.
Please be noted that this live session is currently being scheduled by the Learning Hub team, and the following registration link will be updated here. Please stay tuned!
There are 2 ways to access to the registration page of this live session (as well as the schedule of the next occurrences):
- You can go to SAP Learning Hub, and search for “Spartacus”, the live session should be among the first results with the code: LS_SPARTACUS_EN under “Learning Content”
- You can also use the direct link here, but please remember you need to be logged in on SAP Learning first to use the link: Live Sessions: Getting started on SAP Commerce Cloud Spartacus development.
For better understanding the live session’s content, it’s recommended to also attend the:
before or after attending the live session.
Last But Not Least
If you want to know more or get informed with the update of the live session, please follow the blog post by clicking on the “follow” button on the left.
Thank you for reading! Have a good day and see you next!