SAP Process Automation – Product Enhancements September 2022
With the SAP Process Automation September release, this blog post will highlight some of the new release features available for you. You’ll discover the new exciting SAP Process Automation Design Studio updates including Undeploy support in project lifecycle, Web Recorder improvements and many more functionalities.
This article will also cover the new activities added to Google Workspace and Google Vision AI SDKs added with this new version.
1. Cloud Components
In our Cloud Studio, you can easily build automations with a low-code/no-code approach. To further enhance this capabilities, we’ve done the following…
2. Automation SDK Packages
We have also enriched the Google Workspace SDK with the activities on Google calendar.
Indeed, you can now create, update, delete and list google calendar events.
Also, you can also check a user’s availability to better choose event timeslots and avoid scheduling conflicting meetings when user is busy
In our Public Store page, you can easily find published packages and acquire them on your landscapes. To ensure better accessibility and easily find content in our Store, we’ve done the following…
Google published last year their plans to publish Manifest V3 to replace the Manifest V2 to enhance the security of web applications and the Chrome browser.
Google will finally deactivate the Manifest V2 end of 2022, so starting on January 1st, 2023 you need to be ready to use it. Check the blog here for more information.
In this blog, you learned about:
- Support undeploy capability in SAP Process Automation project
- Embedded customer feedback forms in SAP Process Automation Design Studio
- Enhanced Recorder capability to record Web and UIAutomation screens seemlessly
- Automation design improvements to make your automation easy to read
- Customize column visibility in Job Monitoring tables to gain time
- New activities added to Google Workspace SDK
- New Google Vision AI SDK
- New bots available in Store
Please note that this blog contains upcoming features for both SAP Intelligent RPA and SAP Process Automation. The SAP Process Automation features have been exclusively marked with a “SAP Process Automation” tag. It is important to note that the release dates for SAP Intelligent RPA and SAP Process Automation may differ.
To learn more about other SAP Intelligent Robotic Process Automation enhancements, please refer to the What’s New page.
For more information on SAP Intelligent RPA
- Exchange knowledge: SAP Community | Q&A | Blog
- Learn more: Webinars | Help Portal | openSAP |
- Explore: Product Information | Successful Use Cases
- Try SAP Intelligent RPA for Free: Trial Version | Pre-built Bots
- Follow us on: LinkedIn, Twitter and YouTube