Learn how to interpret your SAP Innovation and Optimization Pathfinder report
Are you looking for guidance on interpreting your SAP Innovation and Optimization Pathfinder?
The Business Process Transformation value map team can help you get guidance from the upcoming expert session. Simply register below to join.
SAP Innovation and Optimization Pathfinder is based on your current system usage and business process performance data from your current SAP S/4HANA or SAP ERP system and provides the following key result areas:
- Business process improvement areas for your system, and how you are positioned compared to your business peers?
- Your system-relevant offerings of SAP Fiori apps, Business Suite enhancements, SAP S/4HANA scenarios, or cloud extensions, based on your today’s system usage?
- Most relevant innovations in the latest release of SAP S/4HANA (for older SAP S/4HANA releases)
- Potential areas for IT optimization and business process automation
The expert session will dive deeply into the pathfinder results – PDF summary and online version (named Spotlight).
It will help you to understand the results and how they can help you to innovate, improve the performances of business processes, and optimize the IT of your current SAP system.
The session is relevant to all people involved in SAP optimization or transformation projects.
How to register:
- Reserve your place in advance for this workshop as spaces are limited.
- Check and ensure you have access to the SAP Learning Hub. If not, view the link: SAP Enterprise Support Academy.
- Please check the workshop prerequisites and register, even on the waitlist, we will invite you for the workshop.
- Register here: MTE How to interpret SAP Innovation and Optimization Pathfinder on Spotlight
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the expert session.