@sap/datasphere-cli: Command-Line Interface for SAP Datasphere: Overview
In this blog post, I’m summarizing all blogs I’ve published so far on this topic. This blog is your entry point to working with the CLI, and stay informed about new blogs which are published on this topic.
The list of blog posts is sorted by date in descending order. The newest post is listed on top.
- FAQ & Troubleshooting Guide for @sap/datasphere-cli
- @sap/dwc-cli becomes @sap/datasphere-cli!
- @sap/datasphere-cli: Reset Database User Passwords
- @sap/datasphere-cli: Getting Rid of Passcodes Thanks to OAuth Client Support
- @sap/datasphere-cli & SAP Datasphere Data Builder: CRUD Operations on Tables & Views
- Automatically Add Members to Spaces in SAP Datasphere Using @sap/datasphere-cli
- New Command-Line Interface for SAP Datasphere – code your way to the cloud!
I’d be happy to hear your thoughts, ideas, and comments on this tool and what you think would be a nice-to-have enhancement to the CLI, making your life and work with SAP Datasphere easier. Let me know in the comments!