SAP Community Contest: Share Your Favorite Process Automation Use Case!
Dear Community Members,
Do you love simplifying your life and automating your work? Have you been looking to implement SAP Process Automation in areas such as Finance, Customer Experience, HR, Supply Chain, and Procurement to drive efficiency and productivity for your stakeholders? Then it is your time to shine!
To end the summer on a high note and with awesome prizes at stake, we invite you to our next community contest. Your use cases can inspire other businesses to explore automation scenarios, and the developer communities can also learn from you and your expertise. So, let’s get going!
How to participate? 🙋
Find your use case leveraging SAP Process Automation within the lines of business such as Finance, Procurement, HXM, Customer Experience, Supply Chain, and more! Publish a blog post on the SAP Community and describe the business benefits and how it drives efficiency and productivity.
What are the prizes? 🎁
- Merchandise Set: The top 3 winners will receive a premium SAP merchandise package valued at around EUR100 each, including office supplies, accessories, and hoodies.
- Demo videos: The top 3 winners will receive dedicated support for editing, publishing, and promoting their use case demo videos across SAP Process Automation social media channels with over 50,000 followers worldwide.
What to keep in mind? 💥
- The use case should involve SAP Process Automation integration with at least 1 SAP Application/solution such as (but not limited to) SAP S/4HANA, SAP Ariba, SAP Service Cloud, SAP Business ByDesign, SAP Supply Chain Management, and SAP SuccessFactors
- The tutorial blog post should consist of:
- A short introduction to the use case
- The central part where you present the use case with a description, visuals, and ideally, a short demo video
- A closing part outlining key takeaways with approximate business value and impact (quantitative and qualitative)
- Add the SAP Process Automation tag and also please add the “SAP Process Automation Use Case Contest 2022” user tag in the submission blog post, so we can find your submission easily.
- Please make sure you are also a follower of the SAP Process Automation tag.
If you are new to SAP Community, please learn about the blogging standards here.
How are the winners selected? 🏆
Three of our product experts below with long-standing experience implementing process automation will evaluate the use cases based on 1) creativity, 2) business impact and value, and 3) completeness of the tutorial.
- Chaitanya Priya Puvvada, Customer Adoption Senior Specialist at SAP Process Automation
- Peter McNulty, Product Manager at SAP Process Automation
- Hemant Rachh, Senior Director, Product Success at SAP Process Automation
Contest Timeline: August 30 – October 7, 2022 📅
Results announcement via a blog post by October 28, 2022 🙌
Here are the resources that might be useful for you in this contest:
Try SAP Process Automation for free via the BTP Free Tier plan
- Visit all SAP Process Automation Developer tutorials here
- Explore Our Use Case Repository here
- Read the Best practices blog post here
- Visit our YouTube playlist on Use Cases here
- Refer to the product help documentation here
In case of questions, please do not hesitate to comment under this blog post!
Have fun and good luck!
– Jesse on behalf of team SAP Process Automation
(*) Terms and Conditions
- Contest definition
- Contest entry period details
- Eligibility Criteria
- Contest Rules
- Selection and Notification of Winner
- Prize Details
- Consent and Release
- Personal information and privacy
1) Contest definition
The SAP Process Automation Use Case Contest is an online blogging contest taking place on the SAP Community (community.sap.com) where community members are asked to write a tutorial. A tutorial in this context is a detailed blog post explaining in several steps how to automate a task integrating SAP Process Automation with another SAP application, to help the reader in learning from your tutorial and being able to reproduce it. Participation in the Challenge is subject to these Terms and Conditions.
The Promoter of this challenge is the SAP Process Automation team.
2) Contest entry period details
Eligible individuals may participate in the SAP Process Automation Tutorials Contest from August 30th, 2022 to October 7th, 2022, and winners are being selected and announced via a blog post latest by October 28th, 2022.
3) Eligibility Criteria
Entrants must (i) be eighteen (18) years or older; (ii) be a registered and active member of the SAP Community (community.sap.com) (iii) you are prohibited from participating in this contest if you are located in a country embargoed by the United States or if you are on the U.S. treasury department’s list of specially designated nationals. (iv) SAP reserves the right to verify eligibility and to adjudicate any dispute at any time. The contest is subject to all federal, state, and local laws and is void where prohibited. Participants in the contest agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor.
4) Contest Rules – Blog post submission requirements
Blog posts must:
- Be submitted by an individual authentic account
- We expect every blog post to consist of an introduction, a main body, and a conclusion that wraps everything up, along with screenshots. Enriching this content with a demo video is preferred.
- Select the primary tag “SAP Process Automation” and the tag of the other application being integrated
- Select the category “Technical Article”
- Add the user tag “SAP Process Automation Use Case Contest 2022”
5) Selection and Notification of Winner
All entries must be received during the Contest Entry Period to qualify for the Contest.
Each juror will evaluate the blog posts individually (on a scale of 1-10, where 10 being the highest) on 3 aspects:
1) Creativity – the ability to identify new ways to adopt process automation
2) Business impact and value – the ability to interpret and approximate the business impact and value the use case could bring
3) Completeness of the tutorial – the ability to wholly describe and present the case, as well as being able to reproduce the use case
6) Prize Details
Merchandise: The top 3 winners will receive a premium SAP merchandise package, including office supplies, accessories, and hoodies.
Demo videos: All top 3 winners will receive dedicated support for editing, publishing, and promoting their use case demo videos across SAP Process Automation social media channels with over 50,000 followers worldwide.
7) Consent and Release
Promoter is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the Prize Draw or in the announcement of prize or for any suspension of the Prize Draw or inability to implement the Prize Draw or award the prize as contemplated herein due to any event beyond its control, including delays or interruptions caused by acts of God, acts of war, natural disasters, weather, utility outages, acts of terrorism or any national, federal, territorial or local government law, order, or regulation, order of any court or regulator. This Prize Draw shall be governed by and interpreted under the laws of Germany without regard to its conflicts of laws provisions. Any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with this Prize Draw, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action. Any claims, judgments, and/or awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs associated with entering this prize draw. Participant hereby waives any rights or claims to legal fees, indirect, special, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages of participant, whether foreseeable or not and whether based on negligence or otherwise.
8) Personal information and privacy
By participating in the Challenge, Participant consents to the collection, use and disclosure of Participant’s personal information as described at https://www.sap.com/corporate/en/legal/terms-of-use.html?view=PP.