What’s New in SAP Analytics Cloud Release 2022.18
SAP Analytics Cloud brings together analytics and planning with unique integration to SAP applications and seamless access to heterogenous data sources. It helps everyone in your organization make decisions without doubt with trusted insights and integrated plans.
This blog post introduces the features of the SAP Analytics Cloud 2022.18 release available for SAP Analytics Cloud FastTrack customers. For SAP Analytics Cloud Quarterly Release Cycle (QRC) customers, this release and its features will be available as part of the QRC Q4 2022 release. View the QRC release schedule here.
System Administration and Technical Requirements
Although not required, you may upgrade to the latest SAP Analytics Cloud agent version 1.0.355 to take advantage of all data acquisition types.
The agent’s minimum version remains at 1.0.75, with the following exceptions:
- Version 1.0.99 for SAP ERP/SQL Database
- Version 1.0.91 for SAP universe (UNX)
- Version 1.0.233 for SAP Business Warehouse (BW)
- Version 1.0.235 for SAP HANA View
- Version 1.0.248 for File Server
For more information, see System Requirements and Technical Prerequisites.
- Dashboard & Story Design
Dashboard & Story Design
Rank on Multiple Dimensions
Users can now rank charts on multiple dimensions. This includes:
- Rank All Dimensions Individually: Allows users to apply the same rank across all dimensions individually
- Rank per Dimension Separately: Allows users to apply a different rank per dimension
Additionally, several improvements have been made to Rank and Sort:
- Sort on measure is now preserved when removing a rank on a dimension(s)
- Sort on a dimension is now persevered when adding additional dimension(s) to a visualization that has a rank applied
This blog post only provides a high-level overview of the latest features and enhancements of SAP Analytics Cloud. You can find more details on these features in your In-App Help Guide for FastTrack customers and see this SAP Knowledge Base Article if you’d like to learn more about FastTrack and Quarterly Release Cycle releases.
If you have any questions, you can comment below or post a question to our SAP Analytics Cloud Questions & Answers forum. Visit our SAP Analytics Cloud Community pages to find more product information, best practices, and more. And check out our SAP Road Map Explorer to see more upcoming features of SAP Analytics Cloud.