Procurement in Two-Tier ERP
Welcome to the summary blog for Procurement in Two-Tier ERP. Here you will find useful informative links to help you deploy different scenarios in Procurement with business use cases in Two-Tier ERP.
- Two-Tier ERP Procurement Use cases
- Automate a Purchase Order on SAP S/4HANA Cloud to a Sales Order on SAP On Premise Using iFlows
What’s New Blogs
- What’s new in 1902 in Two-Tier ERP
- What’s new in 1808 in Two-Tier ERP
- What’s new in 1805 in Two-Tier ERP
- What’s new in 1802 in Two-Tier ERP
- What’s new in 1711 in Two-Tier ERP
- What’s new in 1705 in Two-Tier ERP
SAP has also released several APIs to facilitate Two-Tier ERP deployment. The details of the APIs can be found in API Hub and also in What’s New Viewer. You can use these APIs to integrate different systems and build new business use case scenarios with SAP S/4HANA Cloud.
Customer Guides and Accelerators
Two-Tier ERP Accelerators, User Guides and End-to-End Business Processes for Procurement can be downloaded from Best Practice Explorer as shown in below screenshot.
SAP Learning Hub
Two-Tier ERP Early Release Series live session replays with innovations in Procurement is available on SAP Learning hub.
Delta Training plays a major role in keeping our partners up to date. Partners deep dive sessions registration takes place via PartnerEdge.Replays of our Webinar series is available in our Partner Edge Library post registration.
Your voice matters!
Join our SAP S/4HANA Cloud Customer Community to actively engage and interact with us on your Two-Tier ERP requirements, best practices and product solutions.