Master Data and Integration in Two-Tier ERP
Welcome to the summary blog for Master Data and Integration in Two-Tier ERP. Here you will find useful informative links related to Integration concepts and Master Data Handling scenarios
- Integration Approaches
- Master Data Approaches
- Business Partner Replication using Cloud Integration
- Product Master Integration using Cloud Integration
- Replication of Vendors from SAP On Premise to SAP S/4HANA Cloud using DRF
- Replication of Customers from SAP On Premise to SAP S/4HANA Cloud using DRF
- Two-Tier Master Data Replication using BTP Master Data Integration Service (MDI)
What’s New Blogs
- What’s new in 2302 in Two-Tier ERP
- What’s new in 2111 in Two-Tier ERP
- What’s new in 2108 in Two-Tier ERP
- What’s new in 2105 in Two-Tier ERP
SAP has also released several APIs to facilitate Two-Tier ERP deployment. The details of the APIs can be found in API Hub and also in What’s New Viewer. You can use these APIs to integrate different systems and build new business use case scenarios with SAP S/4HANA Cloud.
Customer Guides and Accelerators
Two-Tier ERP Accelerators, User Guides and End-to-End Business Processes can be downloaded from Best Practice Explorer as shown in below screenshot.
SAP Learning Hub
Two-Tier ERP Early Release Series live session replays with innovations are available on SAP Learning hub.
- Product Master Replication from SAP S/4HANA On-Premise to SAP S/4HANA Cloud via DRF in Two-Tier ERP – Part 1
- Product Master Replication from SAP S/4HANA On-Premise to SAP S/4 HANA Cloud via DRF in Two-Tier ERP- Part 2
Delta Training plays a major role in keeping our partners up to date. Partners deep dive sessions registration takes place via PartnerEdge. Replays of our Webinar series is available in our Partner Edge Library post registration.
Your voice matters!
Join our SAP S/4HANA Cloud Customer Community to actively engage and interact with us on your Two-Tier ERP requirements, best practices and product solutions.