Five Reasons Companies Should Attend ASUG Best Practices for Oil, Gas, and Energy Conference
The world is facing huge social, economic, and environmental challenges. To create a sustainable future, every individual and company has a role to play, and the oil, gas, and energy industry in particular has a special role. The path forward requires finding a balance between planning for an uncertain future and optimizing for today’s opportunities. Simultaneously, access to resources and capital is no longer enough to sustain competitive advantage in the digital economy.
They also need to respond to global trends that are reshaping the industrial manufacturing landscape, including:
- Dual challenge with the need for more energy and less carbon, driving the sustainable energy transition
- Energy mix is changing as natural gas is here to stay and demand for hydrogen is increasing
- Disciplined capital planning and productivity will be a differentiator
- Digital technologies are increasingly intertwined with the entire energy value chain
The future may seem uncertain, but one thing is unambiguous: the oil, gas, and energy industry has an important role to play for many, many years to come. The companies that embrace emerging technologies to increase their agility will be best positioned to respond to market changes, whatever the future may hold.
We are delighted to bring you the ASUG Best Practices for Oil, Gas, and Energy conference, produced by our partner, ASUG, and supported by Platinum sponsor, Accenture. Hosted at the Hyatt Regency in Houston, Texas, our 2022 event will be back in person, and packed with opportunities for you to discover how innovation from SAP can help your business. This year’s theme is, “Embracing Technological Innovation for a Sustainable Future”.
Here are five more reasons and key session highlights that oil, gas, and energy companies should not miss in Houston from September 12-14, 2022.
- Learn about SAP’s Vision to enable your sustainable energy transition through a portfolio of industrialized, innovative, and intelligent cloud services that are the new market standards for the industry. The cloud services utilize the latest technologies such as artificial intelligence, machine learning and blockchain providing full transparency to profitable operations and generate cash flow. This results in immense customer business value through automation and operational excellence within Oil, Gas, and Energy, and is the foundation for the Intelligent Enterprise within the Oil, Gas, and Energy Industry
- Hear from best run oil, gas, and energy companies on how they are adopting new technologies to redesign and digitize their business processes to become more competitive and increase profitability during the sustainable energy transition. Understand how these SAP innovations helped simplify their business and contribute to the bottom line.
- Compelling agenda delivered by industry, for industry — Hear real-life case studies from industry leaders such as Phillips 66, Chevron, Shell, Suncor, and many more.
- Explore the full array of SAP solutions for oil, gas, and energy all in one place. Visit the exhibition hall for demos, expert Q&A and discussions, and meet exhibitors covering technology, support, software solutions, services, hosting, and content providers.
- Network With Your Peers — After two years of going virtual, in-person networking is at the heart of our 2022 Best Practices event; you will have the opportunity to meet privately with ourselves and our solution management teams in Houston. Our vibrant exhibition hall will play host to both SAP and Partner innovation; packed with case studies, demos, and discussions.
Gather Insights from Customer Stories
- Hear how Western Midstream partnered with Accenture to to quantify the value of their SAP S/4HANA investment
- Learn from Ascend Performance Materials avoided latency and duplication in reporting from Business Warehouse systems
- See how ExxonMobil improved business results across their SAP landscape with automation solutions
- Hear about Mustang Fuel Corporation’s migration to SAP S/4HANA two and a half year’s ago, and how they continue to reap benefits
- Learn how Suncor was able to create appropriate standards and achieve enterprise-wide data visibility
- Hear Chevron speak about how they are working with SAP as a co-innovation partner to further develop the standard oil and gas SAP S/4HANA solution for upstream
- Hear how Phillips 66 is strengthening its core energy business, expanding its digital capabilities using next-gen technology, and transforming its organization to increase productivity and commercialize new energies.
- Learn how Chevron and Noble Energy established eight process streams to define an application and define a target end state with timeline
- Hear from BPX Energy about their journey to SAP S/4HANA and what they wish they knew as they look back into their biggest pain points and lessons learned
- See how Saudi Aramco is deploying SAP Fiori for Plant Maintenance
- Learn how Baker Hughes completed their first end-to-end rollout of SAP S/4HANA in four months – one of the fastest known deployments
- And many more
Register Now for the Best Practices for Oil, Gas, and Energy conference!
Go here to register today.
See you in Houston!