Register for our Hyperautomation Hackathon in September 2022
For September 2022 we are offering another SPA-Hackathon to provide an opportunity to build your own automation prototype to automate mundane tasks, that occur on your day-to-day business. With SAP Process Automation we are focusing on development of RPA-Bots and Workflows. The goal of this Hackathon is to give you a better understanding to our automation capabilities and practical introduction to the development environment of SAP Process Automation. We are using LCNC and Design-Thinking to generate a prototype within 3 days of development that you can take back home for further development and investigation.
During the event, you will meet our experts and learn directly from them. So, you would get access to the state-of-the-art technology, receive professional support and exchange knowledge with your peers from other companies.
SAP Process Automation:
In this Hackathon we will provide a list predefined Use-Cases and real-life business challenges which can be automated with SAP Process Automation. You can decide which challenge is most suitable for you and start working on it right away. SAP Process Automation combines the capabilities of SAP Workflow Management and SAP Intelligent Robotic Process Automation in an easy-to-use, no-code AI-powered experience. The new solution enables organizations of all sizes to:
- Simplify automation with visual drag-and-drop tools and industry specific content
- Automate faster with business context in a unified AI-powered workflow management and robotic process automation solution
- Manage processes and automations with confidence on a trusted, enterprise grade, multi-cloud platform
The goal is to reduce the burden of repetitive, simple tasks on employees, in order to let them focus on strategic and valuable tasks. The flexible automation capabilities provide business agility, efficiency, and frees up resources for high value activities. It also comes with a user-friendly, web-based interface which is absolutely ideal for this format. We are also planning to give presentations, hands-on exercises and the expert trainers who can support your team if you are stuck.
- SAP Process Automation Hackathon (27 – 29. September): https://webinars.sap.com/de/de-givedatapurpose-follow-up/de/hackathon-sap-irpa
Sign up for a free trial account for SAP Business Technology Platform and test our software by yourself here.
- OpenSAP Course: Enter Next-Level Bot Building with SAP Intelligent RPA 2.0
- SAP Proces Automation Learning Journey:https://blogs.sap.com/2022/05/18/now-available-sap-process-automation-learning-journey-unit-with-certification/
- Prebuilt bots in the Store
- SAP Help Portal: Product Documentation
Or get in touch with us to discuss your use case.
And also thank you to Sarah Detzler and Evgeniy Gorbunov for being the partners in crime
In order for the hackathon to be a success, we recommend bringing in tech experts to develop and maintain the bot. Please bring at least two participants with you.
As per this above paragraph mentioned on Hackathon page, do we have to register as a group of 3 people.?