SAP Intelligent Robotic Process Automation 2.0 What’s new 2207
With the SAP Intelligent RPA 2207 release, this blog post will highlight some of the new release features available for you. You’ll discover the new exciting Cloud updates including Google Workspace SDK in BETA, the new web assistant integration, great application productivity and UX improvements and many more cloud functionalities.
This article will also cover the new Agent version 3 which is currently in BETA and some supportability improvements added with this new version.
1. Cloud Components
In our Cloud Studio, you can easily build automations with a low-code/no-code approach. To further enhance this capabilities, we’ve done the following…
2. Desktop Agent
The 2207 release marks the start of the beta phase to test the new Agent version 3. The Desktop Agent has been completely reworked in terms of architecture, framework and User experience to enhance its performance and productivity.
Among these changes, we have smart update feature to have fully-automated updates that are active by default with Agent 3, simplified first installation and faster project switching with no delay to restart the agent.
A new modern development framework named Electron which will let us develop new features faster and finally in addition to smart update, we also give you the option to control which versions you want to roll out across the organization.
In our Public Store page, you can easily find published packages and acquire them on your landscapes. To ensure better accessibility and easily find content in our Store, we’ve done the following…
In this blog, you learned about:
- Google Workspace integration
- Web Assistant integration within SPA Design Studio
- SPA Projects – Import and Export
- Application Recorder Enhancements to increase productivity
- Easier pattern declaration in Application capture
- New Project and Package size display in Design Studio Overview tab
- Excel Add-ins activities
- New Agent 3 in BETA
- Supportability improvements in Agent 3
- New bots available in Store
To learn more about other SAP Intelligent Robotic Process Automation enhancements, please refer to the What’s New page.
For more information on SAP Intelligent RPA
- Exchange knowledge: SAP Community | Q&A | Blog
- Learn more: Webinars | Help Portal | openSAP |
- Explore: Product Information | Successful Use Cases
- Try SAP Intelligent RPA for Free: Trial Version | Pre-built Bots
- Follow us on: LinkedIn, Twitter and YouTube