proaxia Vehicle Sales & Service – The Ultimate Dealer Management System with SAP S/4 HANA Private Cloud Edition and SAP Industry Cloud
SAP Partner proaxia is an international management consultancy and solutions firm with headquarters in Switzerland and branches in Europe, MENA, Asia, and USA. proaxia focuses on sales and service processes in the discrete manufacturing, automotive, heavy equipment, and industrial service sectors.
The SAP Partner offers professional services for optimizing sales and service processes end-to-end from the OEM/manufacturer to the importer, the dealerships and service locations. They define the process and application architectures and implement processes and solutions. Furthermore, they provide a custom software development service as well as professional application management and support. proaxia works closely with SAP to develop solutions, which it markets globally.
Automotive retail is changing with unprecedented speed and magnitude, driven by shifting customer expectations, new mobility offerings, and technological disruptions, such as digitization, vehicle connectivity, and electrification. There was a need for continuous innovation for digital retailing options for SAP S/4HANA customers, and this is where proaxia engaged with SAP to migrate the Dealer Business Management solution to SAP S/4HANA and bring their innovative products on to SAP S/4HANA along with innovations and integrations to Digital vehicle Hub and proaxia’s Digital Sales Workplace. Thus, proaxia offers existing installed base of SAP DBM customers support to drive sales and deliver best services.
Available on SAP Store, Vehicle Sales and Service (VSS) by proaxia is the innovative, adaptable, reliable Dealer Management System based on SAP S/4HANA. The fully integrated and complete solution for vehicle sales and service is co-innovated with SAP and is part of SAP’s industry cloud portfolio for the automotive industry. While providing end-to-end support for every process currently in use, VSS moves forward the digitalization strategies and has an open architecture to support ongoing innovation and disruptive business models.
proaxia Vehicle Sales and Service (VSS) is the new-generation Dealer Management System based on SAP S/4HANA. The proaxia FSM connector is the official SAP tool for the integration of SAP FSM with SAP ECC and SAP S/4 HANA.
The partner’s motto:
“To be a globally leading consulting and solution partner for the Automotive, Heavy Equipment and Manufacturing Industries in transforming their businesses in the Sales and Service processes.” – Dr. Peter Lindtner, CEO of proaxia
Current Business Challenges:
- SAP customers are moving to SAP S/4HANA Private Cloud Edition requiring continuity of innovation on the road to digital retailing options, such as contactless car buying and online dealerships.
- Existing installed base of SAP DBM is looking toward a strong commitment to help them drive sales and deliver best services to their end customers and adopt to changing markets.
proaxia’s Vehicle Sales & Service offers the following value-driven results:
- Complete connectivity provided between proaxia VSS Digital Sales Workplace and VSS Core solution with SAP S/4HANA backend applications as well as SAP CX.
- Seamless integration and usage of SAP’s Automotive Industry Cloud and Cloud Integration portfolio.
- Unique Customer Experience throughout the sales and service journey.
- New business opportunities based on compelling Mobility Offerings.
- Pervasive Service at any location be it at home, work, or the dealership.
- Digitalization – Take benefit of IoT Technology.
proaxia’s Vehicle Sales & Service has been associated with SAP under the ‘Co-Innovated with SAP’ program which offers support in:
- Development of applications, assessment against SAP product standards and certification of the solution.
- Opportunity to leverage SAP’s Industry Cloud and powerful cloud integration to foster innovation, collaboration, and “next business practices” for enterprises and business networks.
- Adoption of digital retailing options, such as contactless car buying and online dealerships.
- Dealers can use e-commerce technology, digital sales workplace and CX data to support omnichannel vehicle sales and other services, such as accepting trade-ins and arranging test drives and deliveries
“The digitalization of the sales and services processes in the automotive and heavy equipment retail industries is an imperative,” said Dr. Peter Lindtner, CEO, President of the Supervisory Board, proaxia. “The ‘Co-Innovated with SAP’ program has been the perfect framework to co-innovate Vehicle Sales & Service (VSS) – an innovative, adaptable, and reliable solution to help dealerships enable disruptive innovations while being rock solid on business excellence.”
The “Co-Innovated with SAP” program ensures the quality of the software solution and bolsters to productize and market the solution.
“We consistently drive further innovations and the digitalization of processes,” added Dr. Lindtner. “With VSS 3.0 we focus on the lead to order process enabling companies to interact very personally and individually with every single customer. At the same time, we are refining the functions to capture as much information as possible from the customer, along with the vehicle and all vehicle-related events. Integration with SAP Digital Vehicle Hub can support fast and agile implementation of apps in the automotive industry and help businesses keep step with the innovations in their business network.”
- proaxia Automotive Solutions AG – The Ultimate Dealer Management System on SAP API Business Hub
- proaxia’s listing on the Automotive Industry page with SAP’s Industry Cloud offering for Automotive
- Industry Cloud Solutions Guidebook: Automotive Industry Cloud Portfolio
- Industry Cloud Solutions Guidebook: Vehicle Sales and Service
Discover more about the partnership between SAP and proaxia by reading this SAP News article.
Author of the blog: Hema Tejakumar