How can your SAP S/4HANA project team save precious time using the continuous quality check (CQC) for transformation assessment offering?
If you’re starting an SAP S/4HANA project, the continuous quality check (CQC) for transformation assessment may save your team’s precious time!
Every IT project is different, but SAP S/4HANA projects are even more different, given the many options offered to you, such as:
- the deployment options (SAP S/4HANA Cloud, private edition; SAP S/4HANA on premise or in hyperscaler; SAP S/4HANA Cloud; SAP S/4HANA hosted in SAP HEC/ECS),
- the project types ( conversion also known as brownfield, new implementation known as greenfield, selective data transition, and upgrade from SAP S/4HANA to SAP S/4HANA),
- the source system type (SAP ECC, or non SAP),
- the scope of features that you will embedded in your project (advanced features, SAP Fiori, SAP S/4HANA embedded analytics).
Each of these factors, and also your current project phase, will lead you to use a given set of tools which is very specific to your project.
For all these reasons, it is likely hard and/or time consuming for you to find the best tools, assets and accelerators that will help you in your project, and to identify knowledge gaps for your team.
Based on this reality, SAP designed a solution to help you along your project from the end of discover phase, to the go-live.
This solution is based on:
- Questionnaires to ask you information which is not existing in any system, or hard to gather
- Easy to read reports analyzing your answers, and providing individualized recommendations based on your needs
Depending on your transition path, many topics will be assessed, such as :
- Migration tools
- SAP Readiness Check and Simplification Item impacts
- Knowledge of project accelerators such as the sample project plan, or the conversion cutover plan
- Custom code
- SAP Fiori
- Downtime and downtime optimization
- Business Partner
- Output Management
- And many others
If you are moving to SAP S/4HANA, or upgrading your SAP S/4HANA system, do not hesitate to request your CQC for transformation assessment reports using this request form.
Please note that this offering is part of the SAP Enterprise Support maintenance agreement (if the target system is an SAP S/4HANA on premise) or is included in your SAP Cloud subscription (if your target system is SAP S/4HANA Cloud, private edition).
If you have any further questions, register for the SAP S/4HANA or the SAP S/4HANA Cloud, private edition value map, within the value map select the tab “Continuous Quality Check”.