Election of SAP Academic Board DACH
Every two years we elect our representatives to the SAP Academic Board DACH at the SAP Academic Community Conference. The members of this body represent us in dealings with SAP and other partners and play a key role in shaping our community. The tasks begin with the promotion of cooperation with other academic boards or research institutions and range from networking with industrial partners, the design and implementation of events to the further development of our joint communication channels.
Get actively involved with your ideas and talents!
For the election in September 2022, we are looking for candidates who are willing to help shape the work on the board for two years. We look forward to receiving your application – with a short CV and a concise cover letter in which you explain what tasks you are interested in and what you would like to do. Here is a list of a selection of the currently processed topics (but do not feel limited):
- Promoting cooperation with other boards – these can be exchange formats, virtual cafes, joint COIL (collaborative international learning) formats, etc
- Responsibility for communication and the homepage – participation in the creation of the newsletter, providing current contents of the homepage, organizing meetings to exchange experiences and ensuring moderation
- Quality assurance of the teaching content from the UCCs (evaluations, field tests)
- Development of usage scenarios for the SAP provided learning material (e.g. SAP Learning Hub), active monitoring of the use of teaching materials
- Development and implementation of events (e.g. SAP ACC Conference) and sponsoring – support in the implementation of events (we are also happy to introduce new formats here, such as regional conferences or topic-related mini-conferences, co-teaching, lecture series)
- Research Collaborations – Community members writing joint research proposals on various topics, driving such collaborations forward
- Establish and maintain contacts with industrial partners (e.g. DSAG etc.)
- Development of new learning content
- Integration of formats for students
Please send your questions and applications to email@example.com. We really look forward to your application.
The Board Members will be elected in our SAP Academic Community Conference in September in Magdeburg, Germany.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us. You may also leave feedback and questions in the comments.
If you’d like to learn more about SAP University Alliances, please follow the SAP University Alliances topic page, post and answer questions about SAP University Alliances, and read other posts on the topic.
Your SAP Academic Board DACH Leads: