User Experience Insights
Setting up IAS for Recruiting Internal Career Site
Setting up an internal career site requires integrating IAS with SAP SuccessFactors, Career Site Builder, and SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting. After setting up SSO, Internal candidates can then seamlessly navigate between the SAP SuccessFactors system and the Recruiting career site, and access employee-specific information such as internal job postings.
1) Identity Authentication Service (IAS) for SAP SuccessFactors is enabled.
Check SAP blog to enable SAP Cloud Platform Identity Authentication through Upgrade Center:
2) Career Site Builder is set up and integrated into your Recruiting system.
3) Recruiter single sign-on is enabled.
4) Career site-Recruiting Management redirects are enabled.
Provisioning -> Configure Recruiting Marketing Datacenter URL
Provisioning -> Recruiting Marketing Settings
Career Site Builder -> Site Configuration -> Site Integration
5. Real-time job sync is configured.
Provisioning -> Manage Scheduled Jobs -> Recruiting Marketing
Career Site Builder -> Site Configuration -> Site Information
6. Your career site using Career Site Builder is deployed.
7. Candidate Account Simplification (CAS) is enabled.
Provisioning -> Company Settings
8. Mobile Apply is enabled.
SuccessFactors Admin Center -> Manage Recruiting Sites
Step 1: Set up integration between SAP SuccessFactors and Identity Authentication Service.
Step 2: Add SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting service providers in Identity Authentication Service.
a) Login into SAP Identity Authentication Services as administrator
Add Recruiting Management as an application in IAS tenant
b) Go to Application and Resources -> Applications -> Click on Create and maintain Display Name = “Recruiting_Management_<Tenant ID> an Type = SAP SuccessFactors Solution. Save it.
c) Go to the Subject Name Identifier area and select Login Name as Basic Attribute and save.
Add Career Site Builder (Recruiting Marketing) as an application in IAS tenant
d) Go to Application and Resources -> Applications -> Click on Create and maintain Display Name = “Career_Site_<Tenant ID> an Type = SAP SuccessFactors Solution. Save it.
e) Go to the Subject Name Identifier area and select Login Name as Basic Attribute and save.
Step 3: Configuring IAS SAML 2.0 Integration in Career Site Builder
1) Login into Career Site Builder
2) Go to Settings -> IDP Configuration
3) Click on “Generate” to generate new certificate and save
4) Export SAML Metadata by clicking on “Export Metadata”.
5) Login into Identity Authentication Services
6) Go to Applications & Resources -> Applications -> Select Career Site Builder as Application -> Select SAML2.0 Configuration
7) Browse and upload Metadata file (downloaded from Career Site Builder) under Define from Metadata section and save.
8) In IAS go to Applications & Services -> Tenant Settings -> select SAML 2.0 Configuration and select the Name
9) Go to Career Site Builder -> IDP Configuration -> Maintain Tenant Name copied from IAS and save.
Step 4: Configure IAS SAML 2.0 integration in the Admin Center
1) Login into SuccessFactors instance.
2) Go to Career Site Identity Provider (IDP) configuration using Tool Search.
3) Export SAML Metadata and save the file.
4) Go to IAS -> Applications & Resources -> Applications -> Select Recruiting Management Application -> SAML 2.0 Configuration -> Browse and upload the Metadata file (downloaded from SuccessFactors -> Career Site Identity Provide (IDP) Configuration).
5) In IAS -> Applications & Resources -> Tenant Settings -> select SAML 2.0 Configuration and select the Name
6) Go to SuccessFactors -> Career Site Identity Provider (IDP) configuration -> switch ON SAML Integration and maintained Tenant Name (copied from IAS) and save.
Step 5: Enable internal career site in SuccessFactors Admin Center.
1) Search for Manage Recruiting Site in SF Search Toolbar
2) Select Enable Internal Career Site powered by Career Site Builder
Step 6: Enable internal career site in Career Site Builder.
Career Site Builder -> Settings -> Site Configuration -> Internal Career Site and select YES for Internal Career Site field.
To ensure that IAS works as expected, make sure you use the same values for the Subject Name Identifier and Conditional Authentication fields across all three configurations.
With this process internal employee can navigate to company internal career site seamlessly through Single Sign On.
Thanks for the read! I will be happy to address any further question in the comments.
See you soon with a new blog!